Manthan Systems selected by Ripley Chile Inc.
Manthan Systems, a business intelligence (BI) and analytics solutions provider for the retail and consumer goods industries has announced that Ripley Chile Inc. has selected ARC Merchandise Analytics, its performance management solution for retail merchandizing.
ARC Merchandise Analytics will enable Ripley to optimize inventory levels and in stock positions, improving assortments, reviewing competitive positioning, and better managing in store operations. Along with Manthan’s failsafe-guaranteed ARC implementation, Ripley will deploy Manthan’s Retail Performance Management Framework, a best practices role-based implementation approach that ensures rapid adoption of BI within a retail organization, reduces time to benefit, and accelerates ROI.
"ARC will replace our legacy BI environment," said Gustavo Pardo, CTO/COO, Ripley Chile. "ARC will transform the way our merchandising executives look at their business, but will also touch many other areas within Ripley, including areas such as store operations, marketing, finance, and loss prevention," added Pardo.
"We are pleased to welcome Ripley Chile to the rapidly growing list of progressive Retailers worldwide that have selected ARC to support their critical decision making processes," said Peter Charness, President Manthan America. "We look forward to the rapid completion of our implementation projects, and seeing our latest client benefiting from the use of ARC across their organization."
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018