Manthan Systems selected by Ripley Chile Inc.
Manthan Systems, a business intelligence (BI) and analytics solutions provider for the retail and consumer goods industries has announced that Ripley Chile Inc. has selected ARC Merchandise Analytics, its performance management solution for retail merchandizing.
ARC Merchandise Analytics will enable Ripley to optimize inventory levels and in stock positions, improving assortments, reviewing competitive positioning, and better managing in store operations. Along with Manthan’s failsafe-guaranteed ARC implementation, Ripley will deploy Manthan’s Retail Performance Management Framework, a best practices role-based implementation approach that ensures rapid adoption of BI within a retail organization, reduces time to benefit, and accelerates ROI.
"ARC will replace our legacy BI environment," said Gustavo Pardo, CTO/COO, Ripley Chile. "ARC will transform the way our merchandising executives look at their business, but will also touch many other areas within Ripley, including areas such as store operations, marketing, finance, and loss prevention," added Pardo.
"We are pleased to welcome Ripley Chile to the rapidly growing list of progressive Retailers worldwide that have selected ARC to support their critical decision making processes," said Peter Charness, President Manthan America. "We look forward to the rapid completion of our implementation projects, and seeing our latest client benefiting from the use of ARC across their organization."
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy