Manthan Systems to provide TANG with customer analytics
Manthan Systems announced that TANGS, the lifestyle retailer, went live with its customer analytics product. TANGS, retails out of Singapore and Malaysia.
Manthan’s Customer Analytics solution will analyse TANGS’ customer and transactional data from a range of sources to provide its marketing team with a 360-degree understanding of its customers, their purchase behaviour and media preferences. Deployed as a cloud-based service, the product empowers TANGS marketers to draw upon sophisticated analytics on-demand through web and app on their laptop and tablet devices.
The solution has been launched as part of the Business Analytics Shared Services program of Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) that is committed to drive the growth of the country’s retailers through cutting edge analytical solutions.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs