Manthan Systems to provide TANG with customer analytics
Manthan Systems announced that TANGS, the lifestyle retailer, went live with its customer analytics product. TANGS, retails out of Singapore and Malaysia.
Manthan’s Customer Analytics solution will analyse TANGS’ customer and transactional data from a range of sources to provide its marketing team with a 360-degree understanding of its customers, their purchase behaviour and media preferences. Deployed as a cloud-based service, the product empowers TANGS marketers to draw upon sophisticated analytics on-demand through web and app on their laptop and tablet devices.
The solution has been launched as part of the Business Analytics Shared Services program of Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) that is committed to drive the growth of the country’s retailers through cutting edge analytical solutions.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives