Manthan Systems to provide TANG with customer analytics
Manthan Systems announced that TANGS, the lifestyle retailer, went live with its customer analytics product. TANGS, retails out of Singapore and Malaysia.
Manthan’s Customer Analytics solution will analyse TANGS’ customer and transactional data from a range of sources to provide its marketing team with a 360-degree understanding of its customers, their purchase behaviour and media preferences. Deployed as a cloud-based service, the product empowers TANGS marketers to draw upon sophisticated analytics on-demand through web and app on their laptop and tablet devices.
The solution has been launched as part of the Business Analytics Shared Services program of Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) that is committed to drive the growth of the country’s retailers through cutting edge analytical solutions.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders