Marketing Consultant in $35 Million IT Makeover
US-based marketing consultant Axicom, has entered into a $35 million products and services deal with CA.
Axicom will deploy 16 IT solutions to keep up with changing business needs. After reviewing its business processes, it concluded that the company’s technology infrastructure needed to evolve to achieve a secure and efficient IT operation. It understood that the existing IT and security management tools would be insufficient to meet its future needs.
As a result, the company conducted a search for a new IT solutions partner. The 16 solutions will be based on CA’s Enterprise IT Management (EITM) portfolio, which includes application performance management, identity & access management, infrastructure management, mainframe management, project & portfolio management, and service management, etc.
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Intelligent ERP, A Must For Digital Transformation