Marketing Consultant in $35 Million IT Makeover
US-based marketing consultant Axicom, has entered into a $35 million products and services deal with CA.
Axicom will deploy 16 IT solutions to keep up with changing business needs. After reviewing its business processes, it concluded that the company’s technology infrastructure needed to evolve to achieve a secure and efficient IT operation. It understood that the existing IT and security management tools would be insufficient to meet its future needs.
As a result, the company conducted a search for a new IT solutions partner. The 16 solutions will be based on CA’s Enterprise IT Management (EITM) portfolio, which includes application performance management, identity & access management, infrastructure management, mainframe management, project & portfolio management, and service management, etc.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future