Marketing Consultant in $35 Million IT Makeover
US-based marketing consultant Axicom, has entered into a $35 million products and services deal with CA.
Axicom will deploy 16 IT solutions to keep up with changing business needs. After reviewing its business processes, it concluded that the company’s technology infrastructure needed to evolve to achieve a secure and efficient IT operation. It understood that the existing IT and security management tools would be insufficient to meet its future needs.
As a result, the company conducted a search for a new IT solutions partner. The 16 solutions will be based on CA’s Enterprise IT Management (EITM) portfolio, which includes application performance management, identity & access management, infrastructure management, mainframe management, project & portfolio management, and service management, etc.
- Digital Transformation A Myth Without Good Software Usability
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year