Marketing Consultant in $35 Million IT Makeover
US-based marketing consultant Axicom, has entered into a $35 million products and services deal with CA.
Axicom will deploy 16 IT solutions to keep up with changing business needs. After reviewing its business processes, it concluded that the company’s technology infrastructure needed to evolve to achieve a secure and efficient IT operation. It understood that the existing IT and security management tools would be insufficient to meet its future needs.
As a result, the company conducted a search for a new IT solutions partner. The 16 solutions will be based on CA’s Enterprise IT Management (EITM) portfolio, which includes application performance management, identity & access management, infrastructure management, mainframe management, project & portfolio management, and service management, etc.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Heading: Moving Towards A Conversational Economy With AI
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future