Marlabs to strengthen cloud computing practice & mobile offerings
Marlabs, an IT consulting and service provider, recently announced plans to strengthen its Microsoft Technologies practice and its cloud computing offering and mobile offerings, using Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud computing platform.
“The unique convergence of Microsoft Technologies along with our elaborate architectural framework will help provide our customers quicker and efficient solutions. Also, our cloud computing offering using the Windows Azure should enable them migrate their on-premise applications easily and leverage the cloud advantage,” Anil Raghavan, chief delivery officer, Marlabs.
Marlabs stated that it has a strategic plan to focus on enabling customers to minimize the TCO (Total cost of ownership) involved in delivering novel user experiences and content to end users over multiple screens – including web, desktop, phone, tablets and IPTVs - by reusing the code assets and by integrating the back end logic with the cloud. The company is planning to grow this practice by doubling its current strength of Microsoft consultants over the next two years and expects to achieve accelerated double digit growth using Microsoft Technologies.
“In 2010, Marlabs has already delivered various cross platform Line of Business applications and Rich Internet Applications to customers in Education and Entertainment domains - leveraging the capabilities of Windows Azure. Now, we are looking towards enabling our customers to deliver user experiences on multiple screens with cloud as the back end, by minimizing the TCO,” Raghavan added.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience