Marlabs to strengthen cloud computing practice & mobile offerings
Marlabs, an IT consulting and service provider, recently announced plans to strengthen its Microsoft Technologies practice and its cloud computing offering and mobile offerings, using Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud computing platform.
“The unique convergence of Microsoft Technologies along with our elaborate architectural framework will help provide our customers quicker and efficient solutions. Also, our cloud computing offering using the Windows Azure should enable them migrate their on-premise applications easily and leverage the cloud advantage,” Anil Raghavan, chief delivery officer, Marlabs.
Marlabs stated that it has a strategic plan to focus on enabling customers to minimize the TCO (Total cost of ownership) involved in delivering novel user experiences and content to end users over multiple screens – including web, desktop, phone, tablets and IPTVs - by reusing the code assets and by integrating the back end logic with the cloud. The company is planning to grow this practice by doubling its current strength of Microsoft consultants over the next two years and expects to achieve accelerated double digit growth using Microsoft Technologies.
“In 2010, Marlabs has already delivered various cross platform Line of Business applications and Rich Internet Applications to customers in Education and Entertainment domains - leveraging the capabilities of Windows Azure. Now, we are looking towards enabling our customers to deliver user experiences on multiple screens with cloud as the back end, by minimizing the TCO,” Raghavan added.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision