MartJack enbaled online stores crosses Rs.100Cr milestone
Martjack, a digital commerce platform developed by Reasoning Global eApplications, has announced that it has crossed Rs.100Cr milestone. The platform enables retailers to build their own digital stores across multiple channels including Internet, mobile and social media.
“We all are very excited to achieve this significant milestone within 3 years of operations, adoption of Internet & other digital media, as sales and product discovery channels is going to play a decisive role for retailers’ success in the next few years,” commented Anubhav Kushwaha, VP, business strategy & alliances, Reasoning Global.
The company believes that, leveraging the eco-system built around eApplications that includes payment solutions, logistics solutions etc. can reach consumers across digital media and influence them to make purchases both online and from their physical stores.
“Categories which has seen significant growth are consumer electronics, laptops, MP3/MP4, digital cameras, mobile phones, books, jewellery & apparel; showcasing the broad acceptance of Internet as a shopping channel among Indian consumers,” informed Jeetendra Joshi, VP, marketing, Reasoning Global.
Speaking about company’s future plans, Joshi said,that the comapny aims to directly or indirectly influence a substantial percentage of transactions in Indian digital commerce industry by FY 2013.
- Salaries In India To Shoot Up By 10 pc in 2019: Report
- Top 10 Trends Transforming Today's Learning Experience
- Global Smartphone Demand To Drop This Year: Report
- Virtual Assistants On The Rise In the workplace: Gartner
- 5 Tech To Disrupt The Enterprise In 2019
- Smart Speaker Usage Booming in India, Says Study
- What Makes The Smart Home Market So Lucrative In India
- How Social Media Is Changing Global Politics
- Digital Tech Essential to Bridge India’s Skill Gap, Shows Study
- BlackBerry Empowers Automakers With Digital Cockpit Solution