Mastersoft appoints Gayatri Dhawan as manager
Mastersoft Research has appointed Gayatri Dhawan as manager-technical partner support for its Harmony series of customer data quality products. This appointment reflects Mastersoft’s stated objective of accelerating the strong momentum in the customer data quality solution space in India.
"We are pleased to announce the appointment of Gayatri who brings considerable Mastersoft experience in data quality solutions to her new role and is a consistent over-achiever. Gayatri is the ideal leader to take the Mastersoft India team to continued success in 2010 as we are broadening our ability to provide customer data quality solutions to Indian businesses. Gayatri’s rich experience in will play a pivotal role in building strategic partnerships with clients and managing consulting delivery, growth and operations in India and the Asia Pacific region." said Sue Hyland, CEO, Mastersoft Research.
"Customer Data in India is unique, complex and varied and we will build expert systems and reasoning engines that can be applied to customer data quality issues in context" said Gayatri. Emphasizing Mastersoft’s commitment to its Indian partners she said ‘Mastersoft is investing manpower and resources to ensure leverage of combined expertise with a view to achieving a broader benefit in the Indian domestic market".
Gayatri joined Mastersoft in 2007 as a product support manager for some of Mastersoft’s blue-chip clients. Prior to joining Mastersoft, Gayatri worked as a technical consultant with leading organizations in the banking, finance, insurance and supply-chain space in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore.
- PayPal Launches Two Innovation Labs In India
- Hamburg Startup Employland Helps Indian CXOs Find Job In Germany
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic
- IBM Blockchain To Help Address KYC Issues for Banks
- World's First Self Driving Taxi 'nuTonomy' Debuts In Singapore
- Deskera Debuts GST-Ready Cloud-Based Software In India
- Deskera Debuts GST Compliant Cloud-Based Software In India
- FireEye Hires Ex-Symantec Exec To Lead APJ
- India's Smart Cities: Lesson From Singapore