Maveric Systems On Expansion Mode
Maveric Systems, a software testing companies, has expanded its operations and R&D facilities in Chennai. These facilities will enable Maveric Systems to scale up their infrastructure to meet the growing demands from clients. Maveric is increasing its investment and focus on research & productivity tools development. A total investment of Rs. 8 crore has gone into these facilities. Maveric expects to move into these new facilities by July 2009.
Venkatesh, director and co-founder of Maveric Systems said, "In the current market conditions, clients are more willing to explore offshore delivery models. Being a niche player, it is also important for us to strengthen our intellectual property through increased focus on R&D and innovation. "This move will help us consolidate our leadership position in the software testing domain and achieve the projected 35% growth during this fiscal year."
The offshoring facility at GST road will span over an area of 25,000 sq ft, in two phases, with the first phase scaling up to 200 employees by the end of this year. This facility will play a role in delivering quality services to clients across Middle East, and United Kingdom with an increased focus on the APAC markets.
The research facility at the IIT Madras Research Park will house a dedicated 40 member team within 5000 sq ft. The team will work to create IP that gets deployed globally on Maveric’s client engagements.
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market