McAfee Acquires Preventsys
Intrusion prevention and security major McAfee Inc has announced the acquisition of Preventsys, Inc., a leading authority in security risk management and automated security compliance reporting.
The addition of Preventsys’ security risk management and compliance solution to McAfee’s proactive enterprise security technology will further advance McAfee’s ability to help companies reduce the complexity of managing their security.
“McAfee’s acquisition of Preventsys fulfills a key component of our risk management and compliance strategy, which is based on helping our customers leverage their existing security technologies. With Preventsys technology, we can help our customers satisfy regulatory requirements for automated compliance reporting, while leveraging existing McAfee technologies such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and Foundstone,” said Ken Gonzalez, VP - corporate development, McAfee.
“We see an opportunity to bring automated security compliance reporting to McAfee’s enterprise customers. It is the only solution that can consolidate multi-vendor assessment information and be easily integrated into a user’s new or existing security tools without ever having to change the security process or reports,” said Patrick Harr, CEO, Preventsys.
Preventsys has pioneered an advanced Security Risk Management System for large companies that need to proactively protect confidential customer and company information, ensure high availability of critical IT assets, and communicate security compliance to executive management.
It provides the only solution that consolidates vulnerability, configuration and threat data from multi-vendor tools into an enterprise dashboard and automates the security compliance reporting process.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study