McAfee Acquires Preventsys
Intrusion prevention and security major McAfee Inc has announced the acquisition of Preventsys, Inc., a leading authority in security risk management and automated security compliance reporting.
The addition of Preventsys’ security risk management and compliance solution to McAfee’s proactive enterprise security technology will further advance McAfee’s ability to help companies reduce the complexity of managing their security.
“McAfee’s acquisition of Preventsys fulfills a key component of our risk management and compliance strategy, which is based on helping our customers leverage their existing security technologies. With Preventsys technology, we can help our customers satisfy regulatory requirements for automated compliance reporting, while leveraging existing McAfee technologies such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and Foundstone,” said Ken Gonzalez, VP - corporate development, McAfee.
“We see an opportunity to bring automated security compliance reporting to McAfee’s enterprise customers. It is the only solution that can consolidate multi-vendor assessment information and be easily integrated into a user’s new or existing security tools without ever having to change the security process or reports,” said Patrick Harr, CEO, Preventsys.
Preventsys has pioneered an advanced Security Risk Management System for large companies that need to proactively protect confidential customer and company information, ensure high availability of critical IT assets, and communicate security compliance to executive management.
It provides the only solution that consolidates vulnerability, configuration and threat data from multi-vendor tools into an enterprise dashboard and automates the security compliance reporting process.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM