McAfee Acquires Preventsys
Intrusion prevention and security major McAfee Inc has announced the acquisition of Preventsys, Inc., a leading authority in security risk management and automated security compliance reporting.
The addition of Preventsys’ security risk management and compliance solution to McAfee’s proactive enterprise security technology will further advance McAfee’s ability to help companies reduce the complexity of managing their security.
“McAfee’s acquisition of Preventsys fulfills a key component of our risk management and compliance strategy, which is based on helping our customers leverage their existing security technologies. With Preventsys technology, we can help our customers satisfy regulatory requirements for automated compliance reporting, while leveraging existing McAfee technologies such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and Foundstone,” said Ken Gonzalez, VP - corporate development, McAfee.
“We see an opportunity to bring automated security compliance reporting to McAfee’s enterprise customers. It is the only solution that can consolidate multi-vendor assessment information and be easily integrated into a user’s new or existing security tools without ever having to change the security process or reports,” said Patrick Harr, CEO, Preventsys.
Preventsys has pioneered an advanced Security Risk Management System for large companies that need to proactively protect confidential customer and company information, ensure high availability of critical IT assets, and communicate security compliance to executive management.
It provides the only solution that consolidates vulnerability, configuration and threat data from multi-vendor tools into an enterprise dashboard and automates the security compliance reporting process.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies