McAfee Acquires Preventsys
Intrusion prevention and security major McAfee Inc has announced the acquisition of Preventsys, Inc., a leading authority in security risk management and automated security compliance reporting.
The addition of Preventsys’ security risk management and compliance solution to McAfee’s proactive enterprise security technology will further advance McAfee’s ability to help companies reduce the complexity of managing their security.
“McAfee’s acquisition of Preventsys fulfills a key component of our risk management and compliance strategy, which is based on helping our customers leverage their existing security technologies. With Preventsys technology, we can help our customers satisfy regulatory requirements for automated compliance reporting, while leveraging existing McAfee technologies such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and Foundstone,” said Ken Gonzalez, VP - corporate development, McAfee.
“We see an opportunity to bring automated security compliance reporting to McAfee’s enterprise customers. It is the only solution that can consolidate multi-vendor assessment information and be easily integrated into a user’s new or existing security tools without ever having to change the security process or reports,” said Patrick Harr, CEO, Preventsys.
Preventsys has pioneered an advanced Security Risk Management System for large companies that need to proactively protect confidential customer and company information, ensure high availability of critical IT assets, and communicate security compliance to executive management.
It provides the only solution that consolidates vulnerability, configuration and threat data from multi-vendor tools into an enterprise dashboard and automates the security compliance reporting process.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs