McAfee Boosts Indian Development Center
McAfee Inc, intrusion prevention and security risk management major, has announced that it will invest $80 million in its Indian development center over the next four years.
McAfee India Centre - the company’s largest center in the world, will focus on R&D efforts of security solutions and product innovation, and take engineering ownership of many products in India. The center also intends to increase head count from the current 600 to 1000 by 2008.
George Samenuk, CEO & Chairman, McAfee said, “One of the key drivers that has helped McAfee transform into a leading global security provider and achieve best in class profitability since 2002 is our R&D center in India.”
“Our focus on ownership of a complete product lifecycle - from requirements to development to customer support - will help drive better innovation to help Indian and Asia-Pacific customers voice their unique needs,” said Sridhar Jayanthi, Head - India operations, McAfee.
The center will also offer customer focused programs including the Deployment Assistance Program to help Indian users deploy their security solutions.
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation