McAfee Boosts Indian Development Center
McAfee Inc, intrusion prevention and security risk management major, has announced that it will invest $80 million in its Indian development center over the next four years.
McAfee India Centre - the company’s largest center in the world, will focus on R&D efforts of security solutions and product innovation, and take engineering ownership of many products in India. The center also intends to increase head count from the current 600 to 1000 by 2008.
George Samenuk, CEO & Chairman, McAfee said, “One of the key drivers that has helped McAfee transform into a leading global security provider and achieve best in class profitability since 2002 is our R&D center in India.”
“Our focus on ownership of a complete product lifecycle - from requirements to development to customer support - will help drive better innovation to help Indian and Asia-Pacific customers voice their unique needs,” said Sridhar Jayanthi, Head - India operations, McAfee.
The center will also offer customer focused programs including the Deployment Assistance Program to help Indian users deploy their security solutions.
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc