McAfee Boosts Indian Development Center
McAfee Inc, intrusion prevention and security risk management major, has announced that it will invest $80 million in its Indian development center over the next four years.
McAfee India Centre - the company’s largest center in the world, will focus on R&D efforts of security solutions and product innovation, and take engineering ownership of many products in India. The center also intends to increase head count from the current 600 to 1000 by 2008.
George Samenuk, CEO & Chairman, McAfee said, “One of the key drivers that has helped McAfee transform into a leading global security provider and achieve best in class profitability since 2002 is our R&D center in India.”
“Our focus on ownership of a complete product lifecycle - from requirements to development to customer support - will help drive better innovation to help Indian and Asia-Pacific customers voice their unique needs,” said Sridhar Jayanthi, Head - India operations, McAfee.
The center will also offer customer focused programs including the Deployment Assistance Program to help Indian users deploy their security solutions.
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Tech Start-Ups, B2B Firms Drive Indian Start-Up Ecosystem: Nasscom