McAfee gets new business executive
Software security solutions provider McAfee announced the appointment of Anand Prahlad as Managing Director (Operations) for its India business. Prahlad, who until now was serving as Vice-President of Engineering for Endpoint Security, will assume the new role from October 1, 2012.
Prahlad joined McAfee two years ago from CommVault, where he worked for 16 years in product development and was a key member of the executive team that led the company through a successful IPO in 2006.
In his new role, he will be supported by leaders of the McAfee India executive team and he will also maintain his current role as Vice-President in the Endpoint Security group.
He replaces Sridhar Jayanthi, who has led the research and development operations at McAfee India for the past 10 years. Jayanthi, who is taking a six-month leave of absence, will return to McAfee in 2013, and will be based in the US in a new role.
“I am proud and excited to be taking on the role of head of India operations. It will be an absolute honour to work with the McAfee Executive team, as well as the Leadership team in India,” said Prahlad.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report