McAfee gets new business executive
Software security solutions provider McAfee announced the appointment of Anand Prahlad as Managing Director (Operations) for its India business. Prahlad, who until now was serving as Vice-President of Engineering for Endpoint Security, will assume the new role from October 1, 2012.
Prahlad joined McAfee two years ago from CommVault, where he worked for 16 years in product development and was a key member of the executive team that led the company through a successful IPO in 2006.
In his new role, he will be supported by leaders of the McAfee India executive team and he will also maintain his current role as Vice-President in the Endpoint Security group.
He replaces Sridhar Jayanthi, who has led the research and development operations at McAfee India for the past 10 years. Jayanthi, who is taking a six-month leave of absence, will return to McAfee in 2013, and will be based in the US in a new role.
“I am proud and excited to be taking on the role of head of India operations. It will be an absolute honour to work with the McAfee Executive team, as well as the Leadership team in India,” said Prahlad.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?