McAfee gets new business executive
Software security solutions provider McAfee announced the appointment of Anand Prahlad as Managing Director (Operations) for its India business. Prahlad, who until now was serving as Vice-President of Engineering for Endpoint Security, will assume the new role from October 1, 2012.
Prahlad joined McAfee two years ago from CommVault, where he worked for 16 years in product development and was a key member of the executive team that led the company through a successful IPO in 2006.
In his new role, he will be supported by leaders of the McAfee India executive team and he will also maintain his current role as Vice-President in the Endpoint Security group.
He replaces Sridhar Jayanthi, who has led the research and development operations at McAfee India for the past 10 years. Jayanthi, who is taking a six-month leave of absence, will return to McAfee in 2013, and will be based in the US in a new role.
“I am proud and excited to be taking on the role of head of India operations. It will be an absolute honour to work with the McAfee Executive team, as well as the Leadership team in India,” said Prahlad.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT