Mcafee launches Security Connected initiative and solutions
McAfee (NYSE:MFE), a security technology solution provider, launched its ‘Security Connected’ initiative. This initiative is meant to enable partners, developers and customers to apply a sustainable approach to securing digital information. As part of its initiative, McAfee is announcing the first two of four new security platforms, McAfee endpoint security 9 and McAfee security management 5.
George Kurtz, CTO, McAfee, stated that, “Security is now mission-critical and strategic to the business. It needs to be connected and correlated, with shared intelligence, and centrally managed. Products still need to be best-of-breed, without trading off quality, and IT needs to be empowered to say ‘yes’ to data and applications, at any time, on any device, from any location.”
With its new integrated endpoint security 9 platform, McAfee now delivers security connected for the full range of traditional and emerging endpoints to help organizations keep up with the increasingly complex IT environment, informs McAfee. The security management 5 provides a full risk profile across multiple security layers, vendors, products and solutions resulting in a dramatically enhanced security posture, lower operational costs and a security connected approach to understanding the threat landscape and managing business risk.
By connecting mobile with endpoint security, network security, content security, and the cloud, McAfee is coordinating security defenses to enable businesses to be more agile.
By taking a connected approach, McAfee is moving security from a perceived business inhibitor to a true business enabler. Applying ‘Security Connected’ principles and vision, IT professionals can more confidently say ‘yes’ to new applications and approaches, states the company.
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study