Mcafee launches Security Connected initiative and solutions
McAfee (NYSE:MFE), a security technology solution provider, launched its ‘Security Connected’ initiative. This initiative is meant to enable partners, developers and customers to apply a sustainable approach to securing digital information. As part of its initiative, McAfee is announcing the first two of four new security platforms, McAfee endpoint security 9 and McAfee security management 5.
George Kurtz, CTO, McAfee, stated that, “Security is now mission-critical and strategic to the business. It needs to be connected and correlated, with shared intelligence, and centrally managed. Products still need to be best-of-breed, without trading off quality, and IT needs to be empowered to say ‘yes’ to data and applications, at any time, on any device, from any location.”
With its new integrated endpoint security 9 platform, McAfee now delivers security connected for the full range of traditional and emerging endpoints to help organizations keep up with the increasingly complex IT environment, informs McAfee. The security management 5 provides a full risk profile across multiple security layers, vendors, products and solutions resulting in a dramatically enhanced security posture, lower operational costs and a security connected approach to understanding the threat landscape and managing business risk.
By connecting mobile with endpoint security, network security, content security, and the cloud, McAfee is coordinating security defenses to enable businesses to be more agile.
By taking a connected approach, McAfee is moving security from a perceived business inhibitor to a true business enabler. Applying ‘Security Connected’ principles and vision, IT professionals can more confidently say ‘yes’ to new applications and approaches, states the company.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report