Mcafee launches Security Connected initiative and solutions
McAfee (NYSE:MFE), a security technology solution provider, launched its ‘Security Connected’ initiative. This initiative is meant to enable partners, developers and customers to apply a sustainable approach to securing digital information. As part of its initiative, McAfee is announcing the first two of four new security platforms, McAfee endpoint security 9 and McAfee security management 5.
George Kurtz, CTO, McAfee, stated that, “Security is now mission-critical and strategic to the business. It needs to be connected and correlated, with shared intelligence, and centrally managed. Products still need to be best-of-breed, without trading off quality, and IT needs to be empowered to say ‘yes’ to data and applications, at any time, on any device, from any location.”
With its new integrated endpoint security 9 platform, McAfee now delivers security connected for the full range of traditional and emerging endpoints to help organizations keep up with the increasingly complex IT environment, informs McAfee. The security management 5 provides a full risk profile across multiple security layers, vendors, products and solutions resulting in a dramatically enhanced security posture, lower operational costs and a security connected approach to understanding the threat landscape and managing business risk.
By connecting mobile with endpoint security, network security, content security, and the cloud, McAfee is coordinating security defenses to enable businesses to be more agile.
By taking a connected approach, McAfee is moving security from a perceived business inhibitor to a true business enabler. Applying ‘Security Connected’ principles and vision, IT professionals can more confidently say ‘yes’ to new applications and approaches, states the company.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study