Mcafee launches Security Connected initiative and solutions
McAfee (NYSE:MFE), a security technology solution provider, launched its ‘Security Connected’ initiative. This initiative is meant to enable partners, developers and customers to apply a sustainable approach to securing digital information. As part of its initiative, McAfee is announcing the first two of four new security platforms, McAfee endpoint security 9 and McAfee security management 5.
George Kurtz, CTO, McAfee, stated that, “Security is now mission-critical and strategic to the business. It needs to be connected and correlated, with shared intelligence, and centrally managed. Products still need to be best-of-breed, without trading off quality, and IT needs to be empowered to say ‘yes’ to data and applications, at any time, on any device, from any location.”
With its new integrated endpoint security 9 platform, McAfee now delivers security connected for the full range of traditional and emerging endpoints to help organizations keep up with the increasingly complex IT environment, informs McAfee. The security management 5 provides a full risk profile across multiple security layers, vendors, products and solutions resulting in a dramatically enhanced security posture, lower operational costs and a security connected approach to understanding the threat landscape and managing business risk.
By connecting mobile with endpoint security, network security, content security, and the cloud, McAfee is coordinating security defenses to enable businesses to be more agile.
By taking a connected approach, McAfee is moving security from a perceived business inhibitor to a true business enabler. Applying ‘Security Connected’ principles and vision, IT professionals can more confidently say ‘yes’ to new applications and approaches, states the company.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified