McAfee Launches UTM Firewall for SMBs
McAfee’s Unified Management Threat (UTM) firewall will enable multifunctional network security appliances especially for SMEs.
"McAfee UTM firewall is a complete office network-in-a-box Internet security appliance that can be deployed as a firewall, VPN gateway, or UTM security appliance," said Darrell Rodenbaugh, SVP of McAfee’s midmarket segment.
The new solution offers SMBs a range of security solutions in an integrated package with a platform for subscription-based security services to respond to cost-cutting initiatives, managing their risk, and meeting their compliance regulations programs.
UTM management firewall has web-based central control that allows active monitoring of intrusion detection, network events to alert network personnel, and supports 3G wireless support for a primary connection or backup/failover.
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Zoho Announces New Launch, Updates And Data Centers In India
- When Hackers Are Smart, Businesses Should Get Smarter
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape