McAfee Launches UTM Firewall for SMBs
McAfee’s Unified Management Threat (UTM) firewall will enable multifunctional network security appliances especially for SMEs.
"McAfee UTM firewall is a complete office network-in-a-box Internet security appliance that can be deployed as a firewall, VPN gateway, or UTM security appliance," said Darrell Rodenbaugh, SVP of McAfee’s midmarket segment.
The new solution offers SMBs a range of security solutions in an integrated package with a platform for subscription-based security services to respond to cost-cutting initiatives, managing their risk, and meeting their compliance regulations programs.
UTM management firewall has web-based central control that allows active monitoring of intrusion detection, network events to alert network personnel, and supports 3G wireless support for a primary connection or backup/failover.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- Three Cos Merge To Form Rs.100 Cr Entity In IIoT, AIDC
- Making A Shift To Human-Centric Security
- Indian Organizations To Invest Heavily In Security In 2018
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Top 5 Recruitment Trends To Dominate In 2018
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams