McAfee Launches UTM Firewall for SMBs
McAfee’s Unified Management Threat (UTM) firewall will enable multifunctional network security appliances especially for SMEs.
"McAfee UTM firewall is a complete office network-in-a-box Internet security appliance that can be deployed as a firewall, VPN gateway, or UTM security appliance," said Darrell Rodenbaugh, SVP of McAfee’s midmarket segment.
The new solution offers SMBs a range of security solutions in an integrated package with a platform for subscription-based security services to respond to cost-cutting initiatives, managing their risk, and meeting their compliance regulations programs.
UTM management firewall has web-based central control that allows active monitoring of intrusion detection, network events to alert network personnel, and supports 3G wireless support for a primary connection or backup/failover.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions