McAfee Launches UTM Firewall for SMBs
McAfee’s Unified Management Threat (UTM) firewall will enable multifunctional network security appliances especially for SMEs.
"McAfee UTM firewall is a complete office network-in-a-box Internet security appliance that can be deployed as a firewall, VPN gateway, or UTM security appliance," said Darrell Rodenbaugh, SVP of McAfee’s midmarket segment.
The new solution offers SMBs a range of security solutions in an integrated package with a platform for subscription-based security services to respond to cost-cutting initiatives, managing their risk, and meeting their compliance regulations programs.
UTM management firewall has web-based central control that allows active monitoring of intrusion detection, network events to alert network personnel, and supports 3G wireless support for a primary connection or backup/failover.
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Negligent Staff, Poor Passwords Trigger Cyber Threats: Study
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies