Mcafee network IPS scores highest in NSS Labs Tests
McAfee (NYSE: MFE) announced that the network security platform M-8000 appliance scored highest in accuracy and throughput in recent comparative tests from NSS Labs. In the tests, McAfee’s security effectiveness scored 92 percent, informed the company.
“For more than seven years, McAfee has invested in creating a network security platform to ensure customers receive the best protection possible. Achieving such great scores in this NSS Labs study is a result of that commitment,” remarked Rees Johnson, Sr VP and GM, network security at McAfee.
McAfee informed that its network IPS solution scored various sectors like industry best 92 percent default security effectiveness, industry best 95 percent tuned security effectiveness, industry best 13.2+ Gbps real-world throughput and 100 percent anti-evasion coverage.
“Our test report and analysis, which are based upon real-world use cases and include over 1,100 live exploits, are a requirement for many organizations when deciding which products to purchase,” commented Rick Moy, president of NSS Labs.
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)