Mcafee network IPS scores highest in NSS Labs Tests
McAfee (NYSE: MFE) announced that the network security platform M-8000 appliance scored highest in accuracy and throughput in recent comparative tests from NSS Labs. In the tests, McAfee’s security effectiveness scored 92 percent, informed the company.
“For more than seven years, McAfee has invested in creating a network security platform to ensure customers receive the best protection possible. Achieving such great scores in this NSS Labs study is a result of that commitment,” remarked Rees Johnson, Sr VP and GM, network security at McAfee.
McAfee informed that its network IPS solution scored various sectors like industry best 92 percent default security effectiveness, industry best 95 percent tuned security effectiveness, industry best 13.2+ Gbps real-world throughput and 100 percent anti-evasion coverage.
“Our test report and analysis, which are based upon real-world use cases and include over 1,100 live exploits, are a requirement for many organizations when deciding which products to purchase,” commented Rick Moy, president of NSS Labs.
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation