McAfee Offers Total Protection for Enterprise 2.0
McAfee, Inc. has announced Total Protection for Enterprise 2.0. It will strengthen threat prevention site of its security risk management strategy while reducing complexity and expense of multiple standalone products.
It will update key components of McAfee’s portfolio like VirusScan Enterprise, AntiSpyware Enterprise and Policy Enforcer network access control, and adds SiteAdvisor Enterprise to Total Protection for Enterprise Advanced.
McAfee’s Network Access Control (NAC) is a vital component of its Total Protection for Enterprise 2.0, and enterprise security risk management.
The former is a software-based solution with three major components: Policy Enforcer- server, sensor and scanner. Policy Enforcer2.0 is now certified as compatible for Cisco’s Network Admission Control (NAC).
McAfee’s VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i and AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.5 will provide advanced, proactive protection from viruses, worms, spyware, adware, rootkits, hacker attacks, exploits and more, for desktops and servers.
Complete and scalable centralized management with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator will enable centralized policy management, mass deployment, and enterprise-level reporting.
The key new enhancements will include behavioral-based protection to stop unknown and sophisticated attacks, advanced rootkit detection to stop attackers and spyware from hiding threats, and improved self-protection to prevent malware or attackers from disabling security.
- Online Lending Reaching A New High
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study