McAfee Unveils Integrated E-mail, Web Solution
McAfee has designed a security appliance for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) that provides an all-round e-mail and Web security in a single, integrated appliance.
McAfee Email and Web Security Appliance 5.5 to help protect against e-mail and Web-borne threats, manage Web and e-mail traffic and usage, and reduce system administration requirements.
The McAfee Email and Web Security Appliance include the following new features:
- Integration of Artemis and TrustedSource technology. This is apparently the first appliance release from McAfee that links to global threat intelligence from its Artemis and TrustedSource technologies.
- Appliance clustering with load balancing. Multiple appliances can now be clustered to share scanning responsibilities for improved resilience, scalability and consolidated management and reporting.
- Ability to auto-detect network settings and provides an easy to use configuration wizard, reducing installation time.
- Includes simplified creation and set up of content policies through new configuration wizards.
- Integrated URL filtering at no additional cost.
According to McAfee, the appliances also provide compliance tools, informative dashboards and detailed reporting. The appliance is hoped to answer customer requirements for advanced e-mail and Web security technology as a single solution, with a single management console.
The latest version of the McAfee Email and Web Security Appliance is expected to be available globally later this quarter. To learn know more about the appliances, visit: http://www.mcafee.com/ews
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives