mCarbon Aims At $10 Million Revenues In Two Years
Mobile value-added services provider, mCarbon said that it is targeting $10 million of revenue over the next two years from the Middle East and Africa region. The company also plans to set up an office in Dubai by the end of this year.
In order to strengthen its focus on the region to achieve the next growth phase, the Noida-based telcom company appointed Sabri Amireh as the new Senior Vice President and the market unit head for Middle East and Africa.
“We foresee Middle East and Africa as an important contributor to the next level of telecom products globally and hence our presence has to be commensurate to that. I’m pleased to welcome Sabri Amireh to the leadership team as a Senior VP which will be invaluable as we look to expand in this important region,” Rajesh Razdan, Founder & CEO mCarbon, said in a statement.
Amireh has an experience of over 25 years in the telecom industry wherein he covered diverse senior management responsibilities in Business Development and Sales. He previously worked with Orascom in Egypt, Cable & Wireless in Qatar, Jordan & Yemen. His last stint was with Mahindra Comviva where he spearheaded and managed their business for MENA.
“With the robust expansion plans of the company with some very innovative offerings, it is great to be a part of a very agile team and work cohesively to further develop the existing business and boost company’s presence in the region,” Amireh said.
Earlier this year, mCarbon signed a significant multi country group level contract with Expresso telecom group (ETG), African telecommunications and information Services Company for the western Africa region.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA