mCarbon Aims At $10 Million Revenues In Two Years
Mobile value-added services provider, mCarbon said that it is targeting $10 million of revenue over the next two years from the Middle East and Africa region. The company also plans to set up an office in Dubai by the end of this year.
In order to strengthen its focus on the region to achieve the next growth phase, the Noida-based telcom company appointed Sabri Amireh as the new Senior Vice President and the market unit head for Middle East and Africa.
“We foresee Middle East and Africa as an important contributor to the next level of telecom products globally and hence our presence has to be commensurate to that. I’m pleased to welcome Sabri Amireh to the leadership team as a Senior VP which will be invaluable as we look to expand in this important region,” Rajesh Razdan, Founder & CEO mCarbon, said in a statement.
Amireh has an experience of over 25 years in the telecom industry wherein he covered diverse senior management responsibilities in Business Development and Sales. He previously worked with Orascom in Egypt, Cable & Wireless in Qatar, Jordan & Yemen. His last stint was with Mahindra Comviva where he spearheaded and managed their business for MENA.
“With the robust expansion plans of the company with some very innovative offerings, it is great to be a part of a very agile team and work cohesively to further develop the existing business and boost company’s presence in the region,” Amireh said.
Earlier this year, mCarbon signed a significant multi country group level contract with Expresso telecom group (ETG), African telecommunications and information Services Company for the western Africa region.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report