MCC Group launches dual sim phone, forays into handset market
The MCC Group, best known for its color photo printing technology, has now entered the mobile handset market, with the launch of 5 handsets - Jumbo i9 , Crystal i10, RS 8, S10, thump i11 and T9X. All models will be dual sim capable
MCC Group is a service based national sales and distribution company in areas like imaging, electronics, IT and telecom.
Ajay Mehta, MD of MCC Group said, “Our endeavor will always be to introduce products which are best in technology and offer innovative features that enhance the sheer pleasure of using these products whether it’s a mobile handset or any of our other offerings, to make our consumers life easier and exciting.”
The flagship product - Jumbo i9, is priced at Rs. 2,599, while the Crystal i10, an upmarket model is priced at Rs. 2,799.
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Cloud Computing Can Protect Firms Against Cyber Threats: Experts
- The Speedy Journey To A Mobile Enterprise
- Evolving Cyber Threats, Be Responsive To Defend
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017
- iPhone@10: Here's How It Redefined Enterprise Mobility