MEAI Selects Oracle E- Business Suite
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive India Private Limited (MEAI) has selected the Oracle(R) E- Business Suite to help the company make better, more informed decisions.
MEAI also expects to improve online and real-time accounting processes through close integration with its existing Oracle systems at MEAI’s parent company in Japan. The company will use the Oracle E-Business Suite for original equipment parts ordering, financial accounting, generating real-time reports and analysis, and managing quarter-end and year-end accounting processes.
“After meeting all our requirements, we selected the Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications to help us make better and more informed decisions and improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of our business operations,” said Shigeru Matumoto, MD, MEAI. “Additionally, ‘Kaizen’ and ‘Muda’ concepts can be enforced more efficiently as a result of the Oracle implementation, and we will be better equipped to integrate our overall business processes.”
MEAI chose the Oracle E-Business Suite as the company’s existing production control system is based on Oracle technology. It plans to deploy Oracle Procurement, Oracle Financial Management, Oracle Order Management and Oracle Warehouse Management among other modules as a part of this implementation.
With the Oracle E-Business Suite, MEAI should now be able to streamline operations and enhance efficiency of its business processes. It will also include Indian specific tax requirements in its financial accounting, close financial books within six days compared to the earlier 12 days, provide availability and sharing of data across the organization, and eliminate disparate software, business process and practices.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- How To Align Organizational Culture With Right Talent