Metadata Manager for New Media Orgs
ITC Infotech has introduced a new metadata collaboration solution for the media and entertainment industry.
Called Metatag+, it provides a suite of tools to create, organize, search metadata, and associate them with related assets in an organization. ITC Infotech also complements this solution with a diagnostic consulting approach around information architecture modeling to enhance ‘findability’ of assets and related metadata.
Khem Aithani, VP of ITC Infotech said, "Our approach to metadata management can help organizations effectively manage taxonomy and control vocabulary & schema management across assets. A comprehensive workflow allows ingestion of metadata into the assets, thereby facilitating a productive search environment and enhanced collaboration across assets and related metadata."
"We have tailored solutions and services to help our customers enhance revenue propensity and reduce TCO while transitioning to the New Media world," he said.
The company introduced this solution at the Henry Stewart Digital Asset Management 2009 Conference, in New York. Specialists from ITC Infotech also spoke at the event on "Managing and Massaging Metadata with Metadata as a Service", and illustrated the metadata management workflow and highlighted areas for efficiency and control.
"North America is a key market for ITC Infotech and we are witnessing increasing traction in the region", said L.N. Balaji, president (US operations) of ITC Infotech. "We work closely with leading media and entertainment companies in North America and have been providing solutions that address critical business needs. The Metatag+ solution will further enhance our value proposition to companies in this space."
ITC Infotech is an IT services company and a fully owned subsidiary of ITC.
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- Big Data And The Art Of Personalized Banking
- Productivity Boost: Editing Multiple Photos at Once
- Facebook Is Using AI To Thwart Global Terrorism