MetricStream in Strategic Partnership with IIA
MetricStream has entered into a strategic partnership with The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) to support best practices in Internal auditing and government, risk, and compliance (GRC).
"The internal audit function is at the center of a company’s strategy for effective risk management and sustainable compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements," said Gaurav Kapoor, CFO and GM at MetricStream. "Through this partnership we will support the practice of internal auditing by advocating an integrated and enterprise-wide approach for managing audit programs as the role of internal auditors today extends well beyond the traditional focus on controls and guides business planning, decision-making, and performance."
Established in 1941, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an international professional association whose mission is to provide dynamic leadership for the global profession of internal auditing. Serving members in 165 countries, The IIA is the internal audit profession’s global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator. The IIA sets the international standards for the professional practice of internal auditing (standards), and provides other timely guidance related to internal control, IT auditing, risk management, and internal auditing’s role in organizational governance.
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Five-Pointer AI Recommendations For India Govt
- Using The Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth