MetricStream in Strategic Partnership with IIA
MetricStream has entered into a strategic partnership with The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) to support best practices in Internal auditing and government, risk, and compliance (GRC).
"The internal audit function is at the center of a company’s strategy for effective risk management and sustainable compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements," said Gaurav Kapoor, CFO and GM at MetricStream. "Through this partnership we will support the practice of internal auditing by advocating an integrated and enterprise-wide approach for managing audit programs as the role of internal auditors today extends well beyond the traditional focus on controls and guides business planning, decision-making, and performance."
Established in 1941, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an international professional association whose mission is to provide dynamic leadership for the global profession of internal auditing. Serving members in 165 countries, The IIA is the internal audit profession’s global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator. The IIA sets the international standards for the professional practice of internal auditing (standards), and provides other timely guidance related to internal control, IT auditing, risk management, and internal auditing’s role in organizational governance.
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros