Micro Focus Acquires Compuware's ASQ Unit.
Micro Focus has acquired Compuware Corp’s application testing and automated software quality (ASQ) unit. The ASQ business unit will be fully integrated into the Micro Focus Group.
The acquisition of Compuware’s testing and ASQ business is a logical extension to our existing application management proposition, said Stephen Kelly, CEO of Micro Focus
Micro Focus’ core application management compliments the newly acquired ASQ unit and is part of its strategy review to extend beyond its application management footprint, said the company in a press release.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- NITI Aayog, Google To Jointly Foster India's AI Ecosystem
- Edtech Can Play A Vital Role In Woman Empowerment
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner