Micro Focus Acquires Compuware's ASQ Unit.
Micro Focus has acquired Compuware Corp’s application testing and automated software quality (ASQ) unit. The ASQ business unit will be fully integrated into the Micro Focus Group.
The acquisition of Compuware’s testing and ASQ business is a logical extension to our existing application management proposition, said Stephen Kelly, CEO of Micro Focus
Micro Focus’ core application management compliments the newly acquired ASQ unit and is part of its strategy review to extend beyond its application management footprint, said the company in a press release.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales