Micro Focus Acquires Compuware's ASQ Unit.
Micro Focus has acquired Compuware Corp’s application testing and automated software quality (ASQ) unit. The ASQ business unit will be fully integrated into the Micro Focus Group.
The acquisition of Compuware’s testing and ASQ business is a logical extension to our existing application management proposition, said Stephen Kelly, CEO of Micro Focus
Micro Focus’ core application management compliments the newly acquired ASQ unit and is part of its strategy review to extend beyond its application management footprint, said the company in a press release.
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Cloud Computing Can Protect Firms Against Cyber Threats: Experts