Micro Focus Completes Relativity Acquisition
Micro Focus International plc has completed acquisition of Relativity Technologies, a company that provides software to assess and manage core enterprise applications.
Relativity Technologies’ shareholders had accepted the offer in a special meeting held on 30 December 2008. Relativity Technologies business will now be fully integrated into the Micro Focus Group.
Ashish Masand, country manager, Micro Focus India said, "Micro Focus and Relativity are leading players in application modernization. The combination of these two companies will strengthen Micro Focus’s relevance and provide the enlarged group with further opportunities for growth through a wider and more comprehensive product offering."
Stephen Kelly, CEO, Micro Focus International plc said, "Due to the complementary nature of the two businesses from a product and financial perspective, we are well placed to deliver value from this acquisition and look forward to implementing the integration of the Relativity business."
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- NITI Aayog, Google To Jointly Foster India's AI Ecosystem
- Edtech Can Play A Vital Role In Woman Empowerment