Micro Focus Completes Relativity Acquisition
Micro Focus International plc has completed acquisition of Relativity Technologies, a company that provides software to assess and manage core enterprise applications.
Relativity Technologies’ shareholders had accepted the offer in a special meeting held on 30 December 2008. Relativity Technologies business will now be fully integrated into the Micro Focus Group.
Ashish Masand, country manager, Micro Focus India said, "Micro Focus and Relativity are leading players in application modernization. The combination of these two companies will strengthen Micro Focus’s relevance and provide the enlarged group with further opportunities for growth through a wider and more comprehensive product offering."
Stephen Kelly, CEO, Micro Focus International plc said, "Due to the complementary nature of the two businesses from a product and financial perspective, we are well placed to deliver value from this acquisition and look forward to implementing the integration of the Relativity business."
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- MakeMyTrip's Co-founder And President Ashish Kashyap Resigns
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study