Micro Focus Completes Relativity Acquisition
Micro Focus International plc has completed acquisition of Relativity Technologies, a company that provides software to assess and manage core enterprise applications.
Relativity Technologies’ shareholders had accepted the offer in a special meeting held on 30 December 2008. Relativity Technologies business will now be fully integrated into the Micro Focus Group.
Ashish Masand, country manager, Micro Focus India said, "Micro Focus and Relativity are leading players in application modernization. The combination of these two companies will strengthen Micro Focus’s relevance and provide the enlarged group with further opportunities for growth through a wider and more comprehensive product offering."
Stephen Kelly, CEO, Micro Focus International plc said, "Due to the complementary nature of the two businesses from a product and financial perspective, we are well placed to deliver value from this acquisition and look forward to implementing the integration of the Relativity business."
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation