Microsoft Helps Amway Augment Customer Experience
Direct selling FMCG company Amway India partnered with Microsoft to launch its first digitally enabled Experience Centre in Bengalore. The tech giant has helped Amway conceptualize and design the store with an aim to transform the consumer as well as distributor experience.
A specially created project team from Amway and Microsoft analysed each and every stage of the distributor/consumer buying pattern to work out a solution which can potentially convert each and every transaction into a lasting memory. The Experience Store leverages multiple new-age technologies such as ‘Augmented Reality’, ‘Gamification’, ‘Virtual Makeover Solution’, ‘Interactive Table Application’ and ‘Virtual Cart’ to give an immersive experience to the user.
Calling it a next gen center, Anshu Budhraja, CEO, Amway India, said, “This Centre is part of a broader strategy where-in our aim is to leverage the digital technology to transform the distributor and consumer experience. We are targeting to launch more than 10 such Centres over the next 5 years.”
“We are very bullish about India as a market. We are further strengthening our product portfolio, getting into newer product categories like cookware, with a line-up of products. This calendar year alone, we are targeting to launch 10 new products in the country,” added Budhraja.
Karan Bajwa, Managing Director, Microsoft India, said, “We are pleased to partner with Amway to create an experience which blends digital engagement with physical products and spaces. Amway’s digital transformation is centred around the consumer and we are creating experiences which excite them in whole new ways. This is made possible by understanding customer’s behaviours captured through various sensors, Internet of things and natural user interface like touch and gestures.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program