Microsoft Helps Amway Augment Customer Experience
Direct selling FMCG company Amway India partnered with Microsoft to launch its first digitally enabled Experience Centre in Bengalore. The tech giant has helped Amway conceptualize and design the store with an aim to transform the consumer as well as distributor experience.
A specially created project team from Amway and Microsoft analysed each and every stage of the distributor/consumer buying pattern to work out a solution which can potentially convert each and every transaction into a lasting memory. The Experience Store leverages multiple new-age technologies such as ‘Augmented Reality’, ‘Gamification’, ‘Virtual Makeover Solution’, ‘Interactive Table Application’ and ‘Virtual Cart’ to give an immersive experience to the user.
Calling it a next gen center, Anshu Budhraja, CEO, Amway India, said, “This Centre is part of a broader strategy where-in our aim is to leverage the digital technology to transform the distributor and consumer experience. We are targeting to launch more than 10 such Centres over the next 5 years.”
“We are very bullish about India as a market. We are further strengthening our product portfolio, getting into newer product categories like cookware, with a line-up of products. This calendar year alone, we are targeting to launch 10 new products in the country,” added Budhraja.
Karan Bajwa, Managing Director, Microsoft India, said, “We are pleased to partner with Amway to create an experience which blends digital engagement with physical products and spaces. Amway’s digital transformation is centred around the consumer and we are creating experiences which excite them in whole new ways. This is made possible by understanding customer’s behaviours captured through various sensors, Internet of things and natural user interface like touch and gestures.
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov