Microsoft Launches Dynamics POS 2009
Microsoft has launched Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 for mid-market companies. It provides capabilities, including smart search, security-enhanced payment processing, and a SDK. This platform is designed to boost employee productivity and provide data for business solutions.
The software includes a number of features designed to take advantage of current IT trends, including optimization for touch-screens and the ability to create custom buttons.
Dynamics CRM also facilitates Microsoft’s public sector on-demand solutions for government and education. The company has also introduced several features for its Dynamics CRM suite that allow the enterprise to pull data from social networks, including Twitter and centralize sales management across multiple channel partners through a common Website and integrate it with Web portals.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector