Microsoft Launches Dynamics POS 2009
Microsoft has launched Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 for mid-market companies. It provides capabilities, including smart search, security-enhanced payment processing, and a SDK. This platform is designed to boost employee productivity and provide data for business solutions.
The software includes a number of features designed to take advantage of current IT trends, including optimization for touch-screens and the ability to create custom buttons.
Dynamics CRM also facilitates Microsoft’s public sector on-demand solutions for government and education. The company has also introduced several features for its Dynamics CRM suite that allow the enterprise to pull data from social networks, including Twitter and centralize sales management across multiple channel partners through a common Website and integrate it with Web portals.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues