Microsoft Launches Dynamics POS 2009
Microsoft has launched Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 for mid-market companies. It provides capabilities, including smart search, security-enhanced payment processing, and a SDK. This platform is designed to boost employee productivity and provide data for business solutions.
The software includes a number of features designed to take advantage of current IT trends, including optimization for touch-screens and the ability to create custom buttons.
Dynamics CRM also facilitates Microsoft’s public sector on-demand solutions for government and education. The company has also introduced several features for its Dynamics CRM suite that allow the enterprise to pull data from social networks, including Twitter and centralize sales management across multiple channel partners through a common Website and integrate it with Web portals.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- Why AI Can Be A Boon To Real Estate