Microsoft Launches Free Accounting Express 2007
Microsoft Corp. has released Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007, a financial management software, designed for early startups and home-based businesses that currently use pen, calculators or spreadsheets to run their operations.
It consists of desktop software available as a free download as well as seven integrated online services.
“If you run a newly formed business, are an eBay seller, or still do your books in spreadsheets like Excel or on paper, you should download and use Office Accounting Express 2007,” said Rajat Taneja, GM, Microsoft Small Business Applications and Services.
“The familiar look and feel of the Microsoft Office interface will help small-business owners easily navigate their everyday financial tasks,” adds Taneja.
This software will be available for free while third-party integrated premium online services would also be available for additional fees. Together, the software and services will enable businesses to harness power of the Internet, and sell products online, send invoices, and receive payments electronically, process payroll, run credit reports, work with their accountant, and more of the same within accounting applications.
According to Microsoft, IdeaWins is a campaign that highlights how Office Accounting Express 2007 can help small businesses take the hassle out of financial and business management, and spend more time making such ideas a reality.
Office Accounting Express 2007 software will be available on http://www.ideawins.com.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- Three Cos Merge To Form Rs.100 Cr Entity In IIoT, AIDC