Microsoft Reveals More Intellectual Property
Microsoft today released its third open-source offering called the FlexiWiki project on SourceForge.net.
FlexWiki is a collaborative web-based authoring environment implemented on the Microsoft .NET platform. It is completely built on the WikiWiki code. WikiWiki is nothing but a web of related, titled pages or it can also be called a content management system.
FlexWiki was originally named SharpWiki, and was created by David Ornstein. Ornstein is currently a lead program manager with Microsoft’s digital documents group, which is part of the Windows team.
- Avaya Takes Key Step in Bankruptcy; India Biz Remains Strong
- IoT Execs In India Are Paid 76% More Than IT Pros: Study
- India Leads In Demand For Mobile Developer Courses: Google
- Readying Developers For Next Gen Cloud Biz
- Visa, Micromax And TranServ Drive Payment Innovation
- India's Cloud Spending To Touch $10-Bn By 2020: Zinnov
- IBM, Coursera To Advance Developer Skills
- Tim Cook's India Visit May Bring Cheers To Apple Lovers
- Apple Shuns Steve Job's WebObjects Project
- Need Of A Future-Ready Business Intelligence Framework