Microsoft Sets Record with Mega-Patch Update
As part of its monthly security update, Microsoft has released 10 new patches that address a record 31 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Windows.
Of the 31 vulnerabilities reported for June, 18 have been classified as critical by Microsoft. Of the 10 bulletins, six were for certain parts of Windows, one for IE, and three patched an Office application or component.
More information about the vulnerabilities can be found here
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical