Microsoft Sets Record with Mega-Patch Update
As part of its monthly security update, Microsoft has released 10 new patches that address a record 31 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Windows.
Of the 31 vulnerabilities reported for June, 18 have been classified as critical by Microsoft. Of the 10 bulletins, six were for certain parts of Windows, one for IE, and three patched an Office application or component.
More information about the vulnerabilities can be found here
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala