Microsoft Sets Record with Mega-Patch Update
As part of its monthly security update, Microsoft has released 10 new patches that address a record 31 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Windows.
Of the 31 vulnerabilities reported for June, 18 have been classified as critical by Microsoft. Of the 10 bulletins, six were for certain parts of Windows, one for IE, and three patched an Office application or component.
More information about the vulnerabilities can be found here
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security