Microsoft Sets Record with Mega-Patch Update
As part of its monthly security update, Microsoft has released 10 new patches that address a record 31 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Windows.
Of the 31 vulnerabilities reported for June, 18 have been classified as critical by Microsoft. Of the 10 bulletins, six were for certain parts of Windows, one for IE, and three patched an Office application or component.
More information about the vulnerabilities can be found here
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- 96 pc of Firms Experienced At Least One Severe Exploit, Says Study