Microsoft Sets Record with Mega-Patch Update
As part of its monthly security update, Microsoft has released 10 new patches that address a record 31 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Windows.
Of the 31 vulnerabilities reported for June, 18 have been classified as critical by Microsoft. Of the 10 bulletins, six were for certain parts of Windows, one for IE, and three patched an Office application or component.
More information about the vulnerabilities can be found here
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses