Microsoft Strengthens Aditi's Mobility Offering
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services has attained Mobility Solutions Competency as part of Microsoft’s Gold Certified Partner program. This will enhance Aditi’s effort to develop Windows Mobile based solutions, applications and services using Microsoft tools and technologies; including, but not limited to Systems Integrators, Custom Application developers, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Consultants & Solutions Resellers.
Aditi has attained Microsoft Mobility solutions competency through its in-depth Mobile expertise, Mobile customer references, in-house training and professional certification for our resources. Today, we have a very strong and competent team dedicated to providing mobile solutions across the various technologies and ladders, says Mini Manakame, general manager-Mobile Services, Aditi Technologies.
The mobile industry is growing at a rapid pace, thus creating new business opportunities. The changing content provider landscape is creating avenues for value added services and content applications. However, the rapid growth in Mobile Technology is posing challenges to companies which seek quicker time-to-market and cost-effective solutions.
Aditi has mastered mobile application/platform development across various technologies and over 200 devices. Our key strength lies in end to end development and maintenance of carrier grade applications on upcoming devices/platforms. In addition to product development, we also provide Professional Services support to our customers.
The certification bolsters Aditi s commitment to developing carrier-grade mobile applications on key mobile platforms including iPhone, Android, Symbian, Blackberry and of course, Windows Mobile. Aditi will also benefit from getting upfront access to information about the latest Windows Mobile product releases, roadmaps and related resources on an ongoing basis directly from Microsoft.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing