Microsoft Strengthens Aditi's Mobility Offering
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services has attained Mobility Solutions Competency as part of Microsoft’s Gold Certified Partner program. This will enhance Aditi’s effort to develop Windows Mobile based solutions, applications and services using Microsoft tools and technologies; including, but not limited to Systems Integrators, Custom Application developers, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Consultants & Solutions Resellers.
Aditi has attained Microsoft Mobility solutions competency through its in-depth Mobile expertise, Mobile customer references, in-house training and professional certification for our resources. Today, we have a very strong and competent team dedicated to providing mobile solutions across the various technologies and ladders, says Mini Manakame, general manager-Mobile Services, Aditi Technologies.
The mobile industry is growing at a rapid pace, thus creating new business opportunities. The changing content provider landscape is creating avenues for value added services and content applications. However, the rapid growth in Mobile Technology is posing challenges to companies which seek quicker time-to-market and cost-effective solutions.
Aditi has mastered mobile application/platform development across various technologies and over 200 devices. Our key strength lies in end to end development and maintenance of carrier grade applications on upcoming devices/platforms. In addition to product development, we also provide Professional Services support to our customers.
The certification bolsters Aditi s commitment to developing carrier-grade mobile applications on key mobile platforms including iPhone, Android, Symbian, Blackberry and of course, Windows Mobile. Aditi will also benefit from getting upfront access to information about the latest Windows Mobile product releases, roadmaps and related resources on an ongoing basis directly from Microsoft.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy