Microsoft to launch revamped Office version
Microsoft Corporation will unveil its latest upgrade to Office 2003, and its new Office System, worldwide tomorrow.
The upgrade to its flagship software product, Microsoft Office, which Microsoft chairman Bill Gates will unveil during a marketing blitz in New York on Tuesday, comes just days ahead of Microsoft¨s September quarterly earnings report, due on Thursday. A parallel launch will be held in New Delhi tomorrow, for the same.
The latest upgrade to MS Office promises tools to stop e-mail spam and allows companies to collaborate on documents and research information from within applications and manage data over the Web.
According to official sources at Microsoft, “People and companies today are using software tools to deal with information more than ever before. The updated Office 2003 editions include new and enhanced functionality to help people take advantage of this information, enabling them to communicate more effectively, collaborate with coworkers, and improve business processes.¨
Revealing details about the new Microsoft Office System, they added, ôBuilding on the familiar tools that many people already know, the Microsoft Office System includes programs, servers, services, and solutions that can help connect people and get the most value out of your company¨s resources and information.ö
The pricing will largely remain the same for Office 2003 products, which is between Rs.12,500 to Rs.25,000 for the fully packaged version. Microsoft will reveal the exact cost of the new system at its launch tomorrow.
- 6 Things To Consider Before Opting For Co-working Space
- Things To Know When Buying Furniture For Digital Office
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 17-21)
- Leased Office Space Is The New Norm In Indian IT
- Software Robots To Become A New Normal In The Workplace
- 9 Reasons D&O Insurance Is Must For Organizations