Microsoft's Framework To Boost Customer Service
Microsoft Corp. has announced the general availability of Microsoft Customer Care Framework, an integrated software solution that streamlines call center operations for service providers.
With Microsoft Customer Care Framework, call center operators can help improve customer service and reduce costs by decreasing average call times, eliminating redundant data requests and delivering better information faster to call center agents.
Microsoft Customer Care Framework integrates with service providers’ existing customer relationship management (CRM) systems, operations support systems (OSS) and business support systems (BSS). By doing so it provides a unified platform that consolidates disparate applications and automates contact center workflow.
Initially targeted at service providers, the solution is also applicable to any business whose call center operations represent a significant part of its operations.
“Because customer service satisfaction directly impacts the bottom line, businesses need a solution that improves call center efficiency and integrates seamlessly with back-office systems,” said Maria Martinez, corporate vice president of the Communications Sector at Microsoft.
Based on Microsoft .NET technology and Web services architecture, Microsoft Customer Care Framework is easy to implement and deploy. It works in conjunction with a suite of products, including Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
In addition, Web services enable multiple data sources and applications to be accessed simultaneously, increasing overall call center productivity and improving the quality of customer service.
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage