MIEL Academy introduces management program in information security
MIEL Academy, a component of MIEL e-Security, information security services and solutions provider, announced that it has introduced a year-long Management Program in Information Security – Program in Information Security Management (PRISM). The organization conducts certification courses on information security to a range of audience including banking, finance, insurance, manufacturing, IT and IT enabled services.
“Most Internet users would like to learn more about cyber safety and security. Many lack an understanding of common threats they could face online, opined Kutty Nair, chairman and managing director, MIEL e-Security. He further said that, “With the ever-expanding use of the Internet, education is critically needed across various age groups and verticals to address safe computer habits, particularly among students who use and adopt new technologies more quickly than their parents.”
As stated by the company, the sessions tuned, according to the needs, focuses on raising the awareness of the audiences and providing them with information security programs, about cyber threats, measures of protection and cyber ethics. The programs have been designed specifically to create and spread awareness on cyber safety regulations and its related issues.
The highlight of the program, as reported, includes a well-researched curriculum with practical orientation. The in-house training programs targets covering a large number of individuals and companies across various verticals. The program helps in spreading knowledge amongst various individuals to keep themselves safe from the wide range of threats and dangers online, informed the company.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study