Mike Reynolds Joins Patni Computer Systems
Prior to joining Patni, Reynolds was a partner at Accenture. He led the financial services EMEA Alliance sales division, driving substantial growth. Reynolds joined Accenture from Digital Equipment Corp., where he was the Citigroup European client director for 5 years.
Brian Stones, executive vice-president, with responsibility for EMEA, Patni, said, "As businesses look to cut costs as times get tough, partners such as Patni have a key role to play in delivering value to organizations across the banking and financial services sectors. Mike’s appointment strengthens our drive into these markets. He has over 23 years of international business experience and brings world-class client management and consulting skills to our offering across Europe and beyond."
Reynolds added: "I am looking forward to driving a lot of growth for Patni in the banking and financial services marketplace in EMEA and I am excited by the opportunities that Patni is exploiting. Building on our expertise with clients from the banking and finance industry, Patni is dedicating significant resource to the financial services sector across the region."
- Digital Transformation A Myth Without Good Software Usability
- How Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India