Mike Reynolds Joins Patni Computer Systems
Prior to joining Patni, Reynolds was a partner at Accenture. He led the financial services EMEA Alliance sales division, driving substantial growth. Reynolds joined Accenture from Digital Equipment Corp., where he was the Citigroup European client director for 5 years.
Brian Stones, executive vice-president, with responsibility for EMEA, Patni, said, "As businesses look to cut costs as times get tough, partners such as Patni have a key role to play in delivering value to organizations across the banking and financial services sectors. Mike’s appointment strengthens our drive into these markets. He has over 23 years of international business experience and brings world-class client management and consulting skills to our offering across Europe and beyond."
Reynolds added: "I am looking forward to driving a lot of growth for Patni in the banking and financial services marketplace in EMEA and I am excited by the opportunities that Patni is exploiting. Building on our expertise with clients from the banking and finance industry, Patni is dedicating significant resource to the financial services sector across the region."
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems