Mike Reynolds Joins Patni Computer Systems
Prior to joining Patni, Reynolds was a partner at Accenture. He led the financial services EMEA Alliance sales division, driving substantial growth. Reynolds joined Accenture from Digital Equipment Corp., where he was the Citigroup European client director for 5 years.
Brian Stones, executive vice-president, with responsibility for EMEA, Patni, said, "As businesses look to cut costs as times get tough, partners such as Patni have a key role to play in delivering value to organizations across the banking and financial services sectors. Mike’s appointment strengthens our drive into these markets. He has over 23 years of international business experience and brings world-class client management and consulting skills to our offering across Europe and beyond."
Reynolds added: "I am looking forward to driving a lot of growth for Patni in the banking and financial services marketplace in EMEA and I am excited by the opportunities that Patni is exploiting. Building on our expertise with clients from the banking and finance industry, Patni is dedicating significant resource to the financial services sector across the region."
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Firms Struggle With Digital Transformation Investments: Study