Miles Software creates advisory board, appoints two industry veterans
Miles Software Solutions (Miles Software), a provider of technology solutions to the financial markets, today announced the appointment of advisors to help accelerate the company’s pursuits of global expansion and strengthening its operational excellence in the domestic markets, w.e.f. April 1, 2011. The new advisory board comprises Deepak Ghaisas, chairman, Gencoval Strategic Services and former VC of i-flex Solutions (now Oracle Financial Services) and NRK Raman, former MD & CEO of Oracle Financial Services Software.
Welcoming them, Milan Ganatra, CEO, Miles Software, said, “These appointments bring a wealth of knowledge to our existing management team, strengthening our decision making capabilities and accelerating our ability to grow internationally. I am confident that their vast experience and industry network will serve us well in indentifying new and innovative ways to drive efficiencies and introduce global best-practices.”
The Advisory Board is expected to provide independent advice to the management team led by CEO -Milan Ganatra and ED - Sandeep Presswala on the company’s strategic direction and performance. It will meet with the executive team periodically and individual members will be engaged on specific initiatives as the company implements its growth plans for FY 2100-12, informed the company.
“I am pleased to join Miles Software Advisory Board and look forward to working with its leadership team to accelerate the company’s ‘Made in India’ product strategy for the future in Indian as well as global market,” remarked Ghaisas.
Raman added, “Miles Software is the industry expert in wealth management solutions, and I’m pleased to accept this opportunity to join its Advisory Board and to contribute to its continued strategic success.”
Presswala stated, “We are fortunate to have the leadership of Mr. Ghaisas and Mr. Raman who collectively bring with them decades of varying experience and perspective in the IT industry. This combined with their strong business abilities will prove to be extremely valuable to the company’s growth and development plans”.
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study