Milind Jadhav Joins GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic, the software product development company, has named Milind Jadhav as its chief people officer. Jadhav will work directly with CEO Peter Harrison.
Jadhav is experienced in leading human resources operations in India, the US, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions. Prior to joining GlobalLogic, he worked with blue chip companies in the IT services, aviation and manufacturing industry segments such as Patni Computer Systems, Zensar Technologies, Mascot Systems (now iGATE), Emirates Airlines, Kalyani Group and Suzlon Energy.
Milind s leadership skills and deep understanding of global people management best practices will be essential to our success as an aggressively growing company with thousands of employees worldwide, said Peter Harrison, CEO, GlobalLogic.
On his new role, Jadhav said, the GlobalLogic business model presents a huge opportunity for people both inside the organization and those presently in the market to showcase their skills in the OPD space. GlobalLogic’s rapid growth and cutting-edge work will challenge the best resources, giving them a well-rounded experience and preparing them for leadership posit, he said.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Demystifying AI And Analytics With Sameer Dhanrajani
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Vishal Sikka's AI Venture To Boost Human Creativity: Report
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?