Milind Jadhav Joins GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic, the software product development company, has named Milind Jadhav as its chief people officer. Jadhav will work directly with CEO Peter Harrison.
Jadhav is experienced in leading human resources operations in India, the US, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions. Prior to joining GlobalLogic, he worked with blue chip companies in the IT services, aviation and manufacturing industry segments such as Patni Computer Systems, Zensar Technologies, Mascot Systems (now iGATE), Emirates Airlines, Kalyani Group and Suzlon Energy.
Milind s leadership skills and deep understanding of global people management best practices will be essential to our success as an aggressively growing company with thousands of employees worldwide, said Peter Harrison, CEO, GlobalLogic.
On his new role, Jadhav said, the GlobalLogic business model presents a huge opportunity for people both inside the organization and those presently in the market to showcase their skills in the OPD space. GlobalLogic’s rapid growth and cutting-edge work will challenge the best resources, giving them a well-rounded experience and preparing them for leadership posit, he said.
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices
- TCS Hired Over 20% Outside India In last 12 Months
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Making A Shift To Human-Centric Security
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business