Mindlance Appoints Kamal Sharma as CIO
Mindlance, a global IT Infrastructure service provider, has appointed Kamal Sharma as the Group Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Business Unit Head (IT Infrastructure) of its Indian subsidiary based in Bangalore/ Gurgaon.
Prior to this assignment, Sharma had held various management and IT delivery positions at IBM, Polaris and Satyam. He has extensive experience in executive IT strategy and engineering, business management, operational streamlining, business development, strategic planning and business process management for Information technology and IT business operations.
Sharma has a strong record of propelling business to profitability via creative and surgical utilization of leading edge technology. Being a result-oriented and business savvy CIO, Sharma is expected formulate and execute strategic business and technology initiatives in order to spearhead complex projects to completion.
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- How Belong Is Helping Recruiters With Its AI Tools
- CIO Can Wear Multiple Hats To Stay Relevant
- Top Executive Reshuffle At Samsung Mobile In India: Report
- Beware Of Exploits, Intercept Them
- Cyber Crooks See Much Opportunity In The Digital Playground
- Paytm Sees Opportunity In POS Services
- Spectrum Auctions: TRAI Chairman Claims Success
- Ajay Sharma, Micromax’s Head Of Mobile, Tablet Biz Exits