Mindlance strengthens focus on IT Infrastructure management services
Mindlance, a US-based IT firm, with its India Headquarters at Bangalore, announced its plans to strengthen its focus on the IT infrastructure management services space in India. The company is an IT solution integrator with focus on verticals like IT, BFSI, Manufacturing, Government, Life sciences and Education. The company recently organized a CIO Summit - ‘Gearing up for growth’ in association with Microsoft at Bangalore.
Speaking at the event, which was on the sidelines of the company’s plans, Kamal Sharma, Group CIO, Mindlance, said “Having expertise in cloud computing, virtualization, data centre consolidation, efficiency improvement, ITIL framework adaption, mobility and Green IT, the value proposition that Mindlance can bring to the IT infrastructure of any organization is unparalleled.”
“Mindlance uses its unique assessment programs which judges a company’s current IT setup and analyses if their system is able to well serve their requirements. This is followed by a Consulting Engagement where customers are advised on the best IT setup to meet current and future challenges. Mindlance then deploys the complete requirement at the customers’ site, thus becoming a complete end to end IT solution Integrator,” added Sharma.
Sharma spoke eloquently on the key components of the IT Ecosystem which comprise of Email Infrastructure, RIM Infrastructure, Business Critical Applications and Unified Communication and how these components of the IT ecosystem should be dealt by the companies in the first phase of their infrastructure growth.
As reported, the summit witnessed a huge gathering of over 50 CIO’s, IT managers and decision makers from the industry, who came together to discuss the most coveted trends of the IT industry. Sharma focused on addressing the basic and the most complex needs of IT managers these days. Mindlance and the event received huge accolades from all the industry participants.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- Digital Transformation Needs Robust IT Architecture Plan
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- Why India Needs A Second Green Revolution
- Online Retailers Battle It Out For Independence Day