Mindteck appoints former IBM exec Berkowitz as CEO
He brings to Mindteck over 25 years of expertise in the IT sector.
Mindteck (India), a global product engineering and IT solutions company appointed Wayne Berkowitz as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director with immediate effect.
He replaces Pankaj Agarwal who resigned citing personal reasons.
“He joins us at an important time in Mindteck’s ten-plus year history. Despite several challenging periods over the world over, the company has posted good results, sustained an enviable client roster and continued improving upon its sound, high-quality deliverables. We are pleased to have him on board, as his insight, energy and proven skills are sure to help build the brand and increase shareholder value,” said Mindteck Board member Indresh Narain.
Berkowitz brings to Mindteck over 25 years of expertise in the IT sector, most notably with hands-on development of high performance sales teams, global operations management, and with consistent profit growth success.
Until recently, Berkowitz was a channel marketing executive for IBM’s Software Group in Somers, NY.
As Director of Worldwide Business Partner Marketing, he had business partner marketing responsibility across the seven software brands that included Lotus, Rational, Tivoli, Websphere, Industry Solutions, Information Management and Business Analytics.
“Mindteck has a solid platform from which many exciting opportunities can take shape. For instance, building upon their strong partnerships and alliances hold much promise, as do their Cloud initiative, and their focus on Industries such as Life Sciences, Smart Energy, and Semiconductors. I look forward to building upon the momentum in the marketplace, and to continuing to provide value to our clients throughout the world,” Berkowitz said.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- Ericsson Appoints Nunzio Mirtillo As New Head of Market For India
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- Baggit Appoints Sandeep Kothari As CIO
- Cognizant Appoints Srinivasan V As New COO