MindTree launches MindTest Methodology
MindTree, an IT solutions company, launched MindTest, an integrated test methodology for quality management. The methodology is meant to integrate all the components of a testing engagement, manages the quality of testing, and delivers measurable and predictable software quality. According to Mindtree, MindTest encompasses delivery, domain, technologies, tools, training, frameworks, quality, and knowledge management to help customers achieve a higher level of test maturity and improve return on investment (ROI).
MindTest intends to provide a metric-driven approach that provides a 360-degree view of software quality, quality of testing, test management, testing processes and test automation efficiency. The metrics can improve governance, project management, accuracy in estimates and transparency to the client, states the company.
“As software products, applications and features become increasingly similar, quality will be the key differentiator,” remarked Ananda Rao Ladi, Vice President and Head of the Testing Business Unit at MindTree.”
MindTree has defined the MindTest methodology based on best practices established through testing applications and systems which were extensively used in an environment of continuous process improvement. MindTest is expected to include test quality index (TQI), which assesses quality compliance of testing process and software; and testing metrics analysis and decision framework (TMAD), which aligns metrics with business goals.
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off