MindTree launches MindTest Methodology
MindTree, an IT solutions company, launched MindTest, an integrated test methodology for quality management. The methodology is meant to integrate all the components of a testing engagement, manages the quality of testing, and delivers measurable and predictable software quality. According to Mindtree, MindTest encompasses delivery, domain, technologies, tools, training, frameworks, quality, and knowledge management to help customers achieve a higher level of test maturity and improve return on investment (ROI).
MindTest intends to provide a metric-driven approach that provides a 360-degree view of software quality, quality of testing, test management, testing processes and test automation efficiency. The metrics can improve governance, project management, accuracy in estimates and transparency to the client, states the company.
“As software products, applications and features become increasingly similar, quality will be the key differentiator,” remarked Ananda Rao Ladi, Vice President and Head of the Testing Business Unit at MindTree.”
MindTree has defined the MindTest methodology based on best practices established through testing applications and systems which were extensively used in an environment of continuous process improvement. MindTest is expected to include test quality index (TQI), which assesses quality compliance of testing process and software; and testing metrics analysis and decision framework (TMAD), which aligns metrics with business goals.
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program