MindTree Recasts Business Model
To position the company better in today’s turbulent scenario, MindTree (MINDTREE) plans to restructure its business model into independent entities.
Currently, the company has two business units: IT Services and R&D, contributing 79% and 21%, respectively, to its revenues.
The proposed restructuring envisages following units: IT Services; Product Engineering Services - including R & D and testing; Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS); and Knowledge Services (a new area).
The new business strategy will enable MindTree to compete with both larger and smaller niche players, a company source said. The new business units will be effective from April 1, 2009.
Post-restructuring, there will be a Group CEO to whom all the other CEOs will report.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative