MindTree Recasts Business Model
To position the company better in today’s turbulent scenario, MindTree (MINDTREE) plans to restructure its business model into independent entities.
Currently, the company has two business units: IT Services and R&D, contributing 79% and 21%, respectively, to its revenues.
The proposed restructuring envisages following units: IT Services; Product Engineering Services - including R & D and testing; Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS); and Knowledge Services (a new area).
The new business strategy will enable MindTree to compete with both larger and smaller niche players, a company source said. The new business units will be effective from April 1, 2009.
Post-restructuring, there will be a Group CEO to whom all the other CEOs will report.
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its Innovation With Cloud, AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations