MindTree Recasts Business Model
To position the company better in today’s turbulent scenario, MindTree (MINDTREE) plans to restructure its business model into independent entities.
Currently, the company has two business units: IT Services and R&D, contributing 79% and 21%, respectively, to its revenues.
The proposed restructuring envisages following units: IT Services; Product Engineering Services - including R & D and testing; Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS); and Knowledge Services (a new area).
The new business strategy will enable MindTree to compete with both larger and smaller niche players, a company source said. The new business units will be effective from April 1, 2009.
Post-restructuring, there will be a Group CEO to whom all the other CEOs will report.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year