MindTree Recasts Business Model
To position the company better in today’s turbulent scenario, MindTree (MINDTREE) plans to restructure its business model into independent entities.
Currently, the company has two business units: IT Services and R&D, contributing 79% and 21%, respectively, to its revenues.
The proposed restructuring envisages following units: IT Services; Product Engineering Services - including R & D and testing; Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS); and Knowledge Services (a new area).
The new business strategy will enable MindTree to compete with both larger and smaller niche players, a company source said. The new business units will be effective from April 1, 2009.
Post-restructuring, there will be a Group CEO to whom all the other CEOs will report.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season