Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Apple's Q1 Profit Surges With Strong iPhone Demand
- Businesses Must Gear Up For Data Leak Prevention
- Google Sees High Profile Exit Despite Positive Q2 Results
- Information Governance Should Be Top Priority For Businesses
- IBM To Invest $3Bn In Chip R&D To Revive Hardware Slump
- Digitization Is Driving Greater Innovation
- How To Keep Your Employees Motivated
- Lowe's Appoints Ex-Sony Exec To Lead India Operations
- New Skill Development In Telecom Sector
- Three Independent Directors To Quit Wipro Board