Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- TCS Hired Over 20% Outside India In last 12 Months
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Digital, IoT Empowering Banking Industry
- What Lies Ahead For Cloud Computing In 2018?
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020