Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Cognizant Buys US-based TriZetto To Drive Healthcare Biz
- NFC Will Play A Key Role In Retail
- Fujitsu Appoints Andy Stevenson As New India Head
- Telstra Appoints Upendra Kohli As India MD
- MPS To Boost Productivity With Adobe Creative Cloud
- Essential Tips for Budding Directors
- Winning Strategies That Boost Lenovo’s Q1 Results
- Driving Enterprise Growth with DaaS
- Indian IT Storage Market Sees Sluggish Growth
- SAP Labs India Appoints New MD