Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Converged Security The Next Big Thing For CISOs
- Abysmal Results Force Symantec CEO Michael Brown To Step Down
- IBSFINtech Revitalizes Corporate Treasury Management
- Staying On-Guard Against Cyber-Extortion
- TCS, Infosys End Q4, 2015 On A Profitable Note
- Digital Health Sector Shows Impressive Start In Q1 2016
- Mindtree Registers 21 Per Cent Net Profit Growth
- Taking Hybrid IT To The Next Level
- 5 Prerequisites of Deploying Cloud Technology
- E-commerce Policy Won't Change Sector Biz Model: Analyst