Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Nokia To Launch Android Smartphones In Q4 2016
- Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
- CCI Clears Geometric Deal With HCL
- Vishak Raman Joins FireEye As India Head
- Google’s ‘Open Yolo’ Could Make Passwords Obsolete
- Digital Will Fuel Print Business In A Smarter Way
- Enterprises To Bank On Warehouse Investments: Study
- The Biggest Threats Come From Within: Interview
- Is Apple Clearly Losing Out In The Indian Market?
- RBI's Cyber Security Framework For Banks: 3 Key Takeaways