Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Server shipment market shows weak growth in Q3
- Tech trends that will lead organizational change in 2014
- Weak demand in emerging markets hits Cisco’s revenues
- Mobile, Cloud drive technology M&A deals
- E-payment in government sector growing by 80%
- Big Data can be a game changer for businesses
- Cognizant’s game changing strategy that delivered
- Innovate or perish: The mantra for PC makers
- Procurement outsourcing reduces supply chain risks
- Facebook revenue surges 60% on strong mobile ad sales