Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Lenovo Now Leads India's 4G Smartphone Market
- Startups, SMEs Driving Semicon Deals
- Digital Business: Don't Ignore These 4 Vital Areas
- Cisco Targets Software And Security Deals
- Are Non-Mobile Friendly Sites Fast Disappearing?
- Digital Engagement Drives HCL Technologies' Growth
- Why Investors Not Impressed With Apple Magic?
- Is Vishal Sikka's Infosys Set To Overtake TCS?
- 5 Key Facts On Infosys' High-Spirited Q1 Results
- M2M ROI On The Rise, Says Vodafone