Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Detachables, The Only Hope For Dying Tablet Market
- Data WareHouse Transitioning Into Data Lakes
- Mobile Helps Religare Finvest Go Paperless
- Mindtree Announces New Leadership Team
- Why Infosys Can Overpower TCS In Near Term
- IBM Bags Most US Patents In 2015: Study
- How IT spending in Indian Market Can Grow 13.5%
- "M-payments To Form 10% Of Total Payments In India"
- Rethinking IT Security In The IoT Era
- 9 Big Data Trends Impacting Enterprises In 2016