Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Behavioural Economics Optimizing Employee Engagement
- India's Smartphone Market To See Double-Digit Growth In 2018: IDC
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST