Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Apple iPhone Sales Up In India, Cook Says ‘Jai Ho’ To R-Jio
- Information & Storage Management Outsourcing Is The Future In India
- Why Are SMBs Flocking To SaaS Systems?
- Indian CIOs Are Gearing Up For Digital Transformation
- Google Unveils Firebase Cloud Messaging For Desktop And Web
- 10 Useful Pieces Of HRM Software
- Digital Workspace: Preparing For The Next Technology Shift
- Cyber Security Still A Major Concern In Asia: Study
- Regulation Of Encryption Is Need Of The Hour
- 4G LTE Likely To Revive Tablets, Data Cards Market: Study