Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Driverless Cars Are The Future Of Auto Sector
- CRM Is Now Customer Experience Management
- Microsoft Sees Huge Gains In Azure Cloud Biz Again
- Ex Snapdeal Director Joins Xiaomi As Head Online Sales
- Google Goes After Travel, Retail Business
- VR To Remain An Essential Part Of Gaming Industry
- Six Smart Wearables For Your Workplace
- Tableau BI System - Comprehensively Designed To Match India Expectation
- Cisco Announces LaunchPad, An Innovation Initiative
- Mobility Is Transfixing Business In India