Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- India's Digital Sector To Cross Rs 20k-Cr Mark By 2020: EY
- Key Trends To Dominate Big Data Analytics This Year
- India Is Witnessing A ‘Green’ Digital Transformation
- 5 Trends That Will Influence Cloud Computing
- Top 10 Trends To Observe In Enterprise Networking
- Cyber Security: It's About Creating A Strong Defense Mechanism
- Facebook's Express Wi-Fi Is Now Live In India
- RIL Partners With GE To Offer Digital Solutions For Industries
- Microsoft, IBM Among 11 Firms Chosen For Govt Cloud Service
- CIOs Should Choose Right Access Control Solution