Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Big Data Can Only Do ‘Half’ The Job!
- Adding New Sparkle to Jewellery Business With Virtualization
- Enterprises Are Shifting To Prescriptive Analytics
- Why Are Companies Losing Out On Big Data?
- IoT – Next Growth Driver In Semicon Industry
- Economic Uncertainty Adds To India’s PC Market Woes
- Enterprises Are Adopting Newer Ways to Collaborate
- 6 Ways To Prevent POS Malware Attacks
- Kalpataru Automates HR With Oracle HCM Cloud
- The PC Is Very Much Alive