Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Cognizant’s Chandrasekaran Is Nasscom’s New Chairman
- Closing The Analytics Skills Gap
- The Content Marketing Imperative
- HCL Infosystems Realigns Board of Directors
- SMAC Is Changing CFO-CIO Dynamic
- Mindtree To Support SITA's Finance Platform
- Big Data Can Only Do ‘Half’ The Job!
- Adding New Sparkle to Jewellery Business With Virtualization
- Enterprises Are Shifting To Prescriptive Analytics
- Why Are Companies Losing Out On Big Data?