Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Xerox Appoints Ashraf ElArman as India MD
- What It Means To Be A Digital-Ready Enterprise
- ISACA Selects India's RV Raghu As Global Director
- Who Could Replace Twitter CEO Dick Costolo?
- Changing CIO Priorities: From RoI To Value Proposition
- Poor Q4 Prompts Tech Mahindra To 'Go Digital'
- Why Are Analysts Optimistic About HP's Future?
- Dassault Chalks Out Its Digital Roadmap For India By 2020
- Access Control Market Sees High Behavioral Changes
- IT Networking To Enable Digital Transfomation