Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- PC sales rise in India despite weak global demand
- APAC led in mobile phone sales in Q1 2013, says Gartner
- Wipro invests $30 million in US big data firm
- Akamai appoints new MD for India operations
- Worldwide tablet market posts strong first quarter sales
- Canon to increase focus on mid-market segment with MDS
- IBM posts weak Q1 results, chief asks employees to do better
- Mindtree Q4 results posts 20% dip in net profits
- Windows losing sheen as Microsoft’s cash cow
- Wipro posts weak results in Q4