Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Zirca Bets On Content Innovation With ContentdB
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Simplifying ERP Even For Entry Level Staff
- GST To Fulfill Its Promise Post Initial Hiccups: Expert
- IFFCO Undertakes a Complete Digital Journey
- Cyber-security Must Focus On The Human Point
- Software Robots To Become A New Normal In The Workplace
- ATM Maker Diebold Sees Demonetization As Big Business Opportunity
- What It Takes To Manage Technical Workforce Supply Chain