Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- IT-ITeS Sector Attracts Huge PE investments
- Lemon Tree Advances Security With Face Recognition Solution
- IoT mandates CIOs To Turn Into Business Managers
- Evolving Businesses: Ask The Right Questions
- IoT Opening Up New Avenues For All
- Why Being A CIO Is Still So Difficult?
- Mindtree Helps Fashion Brand Esprit Smarten Up
- Rajesh Rege Quits Cisco To Head Red hat
- Microsoft Results Prove Nadella’s Mobile Strategy Is On Track
- The Future Lies In Open Cloud: Red Hat