Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- DevOps Not A One-Size-Fits-All Strategy: CA Technologies
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- How To Negate the Negative Customer Experiences
- Indian Smartphone Market Sees A Silver Lining
- Infosys To Acquire Product Design Firm Brilliant Basics
- Data Literacy Is The Next Big Thing For Businesses: Qlik