Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Bridging The Security Gap In Data Centers
- Twitter Appoints Debra Lee To The Board Of Directors
- Global Wearables Market Grows By 67% In Q1 2016
- “Cloud & IoT Are Critical Aspects In Network Security”
- Saurabh Chatterjee Speaks On IoT Trends
- Best Security Practices Among Enterprises
- Boom Time Ahead For Online Payment Industry
- OTT Is Clearly The Next Big Thing In India
- Stayzilla Appoints Former Twitter Director Pankaj Gupta
- Sensing Huge Potential In India's IoT Market