Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Intelligent ERP, A Must For Digital Transformation
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner