Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- Network Visualization To Fuel The 'Connected Enterprise'
- Digital Payment Up 140x Post Demonetization: Unisys MD
- 9 Reasons D&O Insurance Is Must For Organizations
- CIO Can Wear Multiple Hats To Stay Relevant
- Businesses Shifting From Legacy To Preventive Security Architecture
- Avaya Will Continue To Bet Big On SMBs, Digital India
- Jio’s Argument Proves That Airtel Is ‘Even Faster’ Than What Ookla Results Stated
- How Businesses Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Digisol Will Continue To Promote “Make in India”
- Leadership Role No Longer Gender Specific