Mindtree’s net profit surges 63% YoY
Mindtree Limited, a global information technology solutions company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. Its revenue growth has been satisfactory despite a seasonally weak quarter.
According to a statement, Mindtree revealed that its revenues were Rs 5,901 million, a decline of 1 percent QoQ and growth of 13.5 percent YoY.
The net profit was reported to be Rs 988 million - growth of 36.8 percent QoQ and 63 percent YoY.
“We are very pleased that our efforts to reposition and strengthen our business continue to yield good results, as can be seen in our strong profitability improvements. Our expertise led positioning is helping us develop deeper customer relationships and deliver transformative changes for existing and new customers ” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree Limited.
- What It Takes To Manage Technical Workforce Supply Chain
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- CISO Should Prioritize Biz Functions Besides Security
- Samsung’s Tizen Seeing More Traction Than Google’s Android Wear
- Solving Digital India's Big Data Conundrum
- India To See Regulations In The FinTech Space: KPMG
- Oracle OpenWorld Will Open The World To India: MD
- Enterprise, Cloud Focus Driving Veeam India's Revenue Base
- Scalability Is The Primary Focus for CIOs: Interview
- Network Visualization To Fuel The 'Connected Enterprise'