Mitel and Accord partners to deliver unified communications solutions
Accord Communications, an Indian telecom equipment manufacturing company have announced a strategic alliance with Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL), the Canadian-based provider of unified communications software solutions, that will enable businesses across India to communicate and collaborate in innovative ways, on any device.
P.K.Mohta director, Accord Communications, stated that, “Our Product range includes PABX, KTS, (from 3 to 4500 ports), with more than 700 channel partners, 21 Branch offices and millions of satisfied users. With this association, Accord plans to bring a new technology to Indian market which will benefit corporates by cutting down on their capex and operational cost.”
Accord informed that it will deliver solutions and services to market using the Mitel Freedom architecture, which provides a single, cloud-ready software stream that delivers an array of communications options for businesses looking to integrate a voice solution into networks and applications. As a result, businesses can save up to 45 percent in corporate mobility costs and reduce the number of required communications servers by as much as 85 percent.
“Indian businesses will now have the choice to migrate from legacy analog voice to unified communications or vault themselves into the latest cloud-based solutions,” remarked Gwilym Funnell, MD and VP, Mitel Asia Pacific.
Under the strategic alliance Accord will bring Mitel unified communications into verticals such as healthcare, IT / ITES, education, et al, in addition to providing a pan-India presence, installation, maintenance support and training, stated the company.
“The Accord and Mitel alliance combines Mitel’s advanced communication solutions with Accord’s India market know-how, to offer business across India new solutions and cost reduction”, stated Sriram Srinivas, VP, Wesley Clover Communication Solutions, Mitel’s master distributor in India.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?