Mobicule Targets 50 per cent Revenue from Global Markets
Mumbai, October 20, 2015 - Mobicule Technologies, a leading player in the Indian Enterprise Mobility segment is planning to increase revenues from international markets by expanding its presence in East Africa and Middle East. The enterprise mobility company is targeting 50 per cent revenue from global markets in the next two years.
“Since inception in 2008, Mobicule has grown more than 10 times in terms of resources with 150% growth YOY over past 3 years in the domestic market. We are currently expanding our international presence with direct offices in Middle East and East Africa. Middle East is the distribution, finance and hospitality hub and Mobicule with its portfolio of product for these industries is well positioned to fulfil the demand generated to mobilize business process in this region. On the other hand East Africa is in the phase of smartphone revolution and Mobicule wants to be the pioneer and market leader, keeping in line with Mobicule’s vision” stated, Siddharth Agarwal, CEO & Founder Mobicule Technologies.
Mobility solutions for enterprises are emerging as the next big technological change for businesses globally. Implementing a mobility strategy is essential in developing a more flexible, innovative, and productive workforce. Early adopters of enterprise mobility have reaped its rewards, however many organizations are proceeding slowly and with caution in order to learn from the implementation experience of others before developing mobility roadmaps.
“For the past 7 years Mobicule has been working with top blue-chip companies of India to mobilize their business processes. Enterprises are now looking to build an entire mobility strategy rather than building standalone applications. Mobicule partners with these enterprises and delivers on their growth plans.” he further added.
Mobicule has successfully delivered mobility solutions to numerous blue chip corporates in India such as Thomas Cook, Mahanagar Gas Ltd, Shoppers Stop, Sony Entertainment Network among many others.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG