Mobile expense tracker for individuals and SMBs
PaisaGate has launched an expense tracking utility service that helps its users take control of their expenses by keeping an eye on expenses and budgets. The service lets users perform basic money management tasks such as setting budgets and tracking everyday expenses simply using their mobile phones.
The service includes the ability to send daily summary reports via text messages to mobile phones. User’s can get an overview of total expenses till date and the balance amount left in the user’s spending budget. Besides helping individuals with budgeting and tracking their expenses, the service also enables groups (teams, households, small businesses) to track their expenses in a centralized account, making it easier to budget and analyze spend.
PaisaGate expense tracking utility supports a two-way interactive service by using text messages. This enables the service to be accessed by a large number of basic mobile phone users in India. PaisaGate also provides mobile expense tracker software for java-enabled phones and supports the iPhone via a customized iPhone web application.
According to PaisaGate, its innovative and affordable offering will be able to reach out to the increasing mobile phone users and benefit from the growing VAS mobile market. " The PaisaGate mobile expense tracking service brings an efficient budgeting and expense tracking tool right into the hands of our users," explained Ranga Bakthavathsalam, founder of PaisaGate.
Users can register with PaisaGate and avail of a 30-day free trial account. Subscription packages start at Rs 149 for six months.
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Decoding The Future Of Mobile App Economy
- Apple Partners With Accenture On Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Tim Cook Assures More Money, Energy For Apple In India
- Apple To Test 3-D Scanning For Its Next iPhone
- iPhone Price Slashed After GST Roll-Out
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jun 26-30)
- iPhone@10: Here's How It Redefined Enterprise Mobility
- Apple CEO Looks To Gain Greater Access In India