Modern Properties selects ACT! by Sage
Kolkata-based real estate advisory - Modern Properties, successfully deploys ACT! to centralize customer database and improves lead conversion ratio.
The company was looking for a CRM solution which could provide a complete overview of the customer and prospects in terms of their contact details, communication and interaction history, maintain inventory of various properties and enable the sales executive to stay on top of their daily schedule. Modern Properties is currently using a 20 user pack of ACT! Premium
Amit Kochar, MD of Modern Properties said, We were looking for a system which could provide us a consolidated view of our customers and provide us with the ability to send personalized communication. We need to keep a tab on minute details of our customers like birthdays and anniversaries as it positively impacts our business.
Prior to implementing ACT! Excel sheets were used to maintain customer and sub broker database which proved to be a cumbersome affair because searching for the right property as per custom requirements of the customer became very difficult.
ACT! allows the user to log and track each enquiry till closure. Using the contacts module it is possible to record all requisite information like demographic details and details in relation to purchase, sale or renting of the property. The activity module enables users to schedule activities such as follow-up call, document submission and site visits for each enquiry and set reminders through pop-ups to ensure that no enquiry is left unattended.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?