Mobile Apps Are Preferred More For Telecom Services: Study
Mobile apps are gaining a lot of traction and becoming the most chosen route for getting telecom services by consumers, revealed a new survey conducted in the Delhi-NCR region by mobile services aggregator 10digi.
The study noted that local mobile retailers and company stores are losing grounds, while only 23 percent preferred websites and only 12 percent preferred company stores over apps and websites.
The survey highlighted that 57 percent users find it convenient to get a recharge done for its prepaid services using online methods through mobile apps, followed by websites.
The customers also said hassle-free documentation is another high point of mobile apps primarily belonging to telecom aggregator.
It added customers find telecom apps the most convenient way for getting multi-brand telecom services.
“With the rapid strides in online connectivity and proliferation of mobile connectivity the mobile apps which provide multi-brand telecom services to the customers are being preferred by the customers,” said Ozair Yasin, Managing Director, 10digi.
“Moreover, home delivery of telecom services is the way to go as most customers find it hassle free of getting the same services without having to move out. We feel this is where telecom service providers should be concentrating on providing their services in the times to come,” he further said.
The study pointed out that since mobile apps bring up several offers and discounts in telecom services, customers find it easy for getting multi-brand telecom services through these apps.
The study stated that even the offline modes of service delivery like local mobile retailers and company stores will have to take help of online methods for better service delivery.
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry