Motorola to Acquire AirDefense
Motorola has signed an agreement to acquire privately held AirDefense, provider of wireless LAN (WLAN) security.
However, the terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Upon completion of the transaction, AirDefense will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Motorola, and will be integrated into Motorola’s enterprise mobility business.
Kathy Paladino, president (enterprise mobility business) of Motorola said, “This deal will enable Motorola to deliver a common platform solution for indoor and outdoor protection to wireless LAN networks.”
Motorola wants to maintain AirDefense’s Alpharetta, Georgia headquarters. The acquisition is expected to close in the next few months.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon