Motorola to Acquire AirDefense
Motorola has signed an agreement to acquire privately held AirDefense, provider of wireless LAN (WLAN) security.
However, the terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Upon completion of the transaction, AirDefense will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Motorola, and will be integrated into Motorola’s enterprise mobility business.
Kathy Paladino, president (enterprise mobility business) of Motorola said, “This deal will enable Motorola to deliver a common platform solution for indoor and outdoor protection to wireless LAN networks.”
Motorola wants to maintain AirDefense’s Alpharetta, Georgia headquarters. The acquisition is expected to close in the next few months.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report