MphasiS appoints Kumail Tyebjee as VP, business leader of mobility service line
MphasiS, an IT services provider, today announced the appointment of Kumail Tyebjee as vice president and business leader of Mobility Service Line, a division of Specialized Market Unit at MphasiS.
Tyebjee has nearly three decades of experience in management consulting across start-ups, mid-sized organizations as well as large enterprises, Tyebjee will be responsible for sales and business development as MphasiS expands its portfolio of mobile solutions for the banking and capital markets as well as insurance business units.
Tyebjee has also experience in leading business development and revenue growth initiatives across numerous industries including mobility, Internet, electronics, manufacturing and financial services, Tyebjee will work closely with the sales, delivery and support teams to foster and develop existing clients in Western nations.
Prior to joining MphasiS, Tyebjee led the Mobility Consulting practice at Infosys Consulting for five years. Preceding his time at Infosys, Tyebjee spent nine years in executive roles with venture-funded Silicon Valley software companies in the mobile, web and digital media sectors, focusing on projects in a variety of fields from mobile banking and advertising to digital media and social networks. Tyebjee’s additional previous experience also includes 13 years in management consulting advising companies in the telecom, internet, wireless, financial services, electronics and manufacturing sectors.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales