MS Empowers Tirupur SMEs with Online Solutions
Microsoft India announced the launch of comprehensive and affordable online solutions for the textile manufacturing small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Tirupur.
Launched under the aegis of Project Vikas, these solutions are aimed at creating a sustainable mechanism for IT adoption for SMEs. The solutions include an online desktop by Airtel, hosted email by Global Outlook and unified communications by Wipro.
The availability of the online solutions means that the manufacturers now have the option of selecting the relevant hosted solution/s and take advantage of the ‘pay as you go’ model, rather than installing an on-premise solution
The textile manufacturers of Tirupur can choose from the following online solutions:
- The Online desktop by Airtel - Nivio: It will offer the flexibility of accessing and sharing data from anywhere, anytime - along with secure and latest software to its users. This is available to them on ‘pay as you go’ basis. A 10 GB space will be provided online to users to store documents, photos, music and presentations. This solution also allows users to obtain managed PC environment, portable desktop, virtually unlimited storage and on-demand desktop applications.
- The Hosted e-mail by Global Outlook: It offers users enterprise class e-mail/collaboration solutions along with enterprise class security; without any pre-requisites of technical expertise of the customer. This will provide a centralized control for managing corporate-wide email threats, protection and security along with filtering the content and attachments from virus and spam at a zero up-front investment for customers. Further, the users will be able to enjoy uninterrupted service experience with a dedicated Exchange Services and 24×7x365 customer support
The Unified Communications by Wipro: This will help streamlining communications with easy flexibility in a single interface and by enabling easy connectivity with others in different locations for customers. The solution will also provide software-powered voice capabilities, enterprise-class instant messaging and multi-party audio and video conferencing.
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs