MS India GTSC appoints new senior director
Microsoft India Global Technical Support Centre (India GTSC) has appointed Thomas Payyapilli as the new senior director for the organization. In his new role, he will be responsible for the growth and performance of the India GTSC which is an integral part of Microsoft Customer Services and Support (CSS).
Payyapilli will oversee a wide spectrum of management functions such as customer satisfaction, fiscal improvements, talent acquisition, service delivery, quality and employee satisfaction. He represents the India GTSC as part of the Customer Technical Services (CTS) leadership that oversees strategic planning and execution for CTS worldwide. He is also a part of the Microsoft One India leadership team which is led by Ravi Venkatesan and drives active collaboration to grow Microsoft business in India.
Thomas Payyapilli joined Microsoft in 1996. He was a key member of the team that set up the India GTSC in Bangalore in October 2003. Prior to his current role, he led the Global Partner Services (GPS) team as the business support director.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns