MS India GTSC appoints new senior director
Microsoft India Global Technical Support Centre (India GTSC) has appointed Thomas Payyapilli as the new senior director for the organization. In his new role, he will be responsible for the growth and performance of the India GTSC which is an integral part of Microsoft Customer Services and Support (CSS).
Payyapilli will oversee a wide spectrum of management functions such as customer satisfaction, fiscal improvements, talent acquisition, service delivery, quality and employee satisfaction. He represents the India GTSC as part of the Customer Technical Services (CTS) leadership that oversees strategic planning and execution for CTS worldwide. He is also a part of the Microsoft One India leadership team which is led by Ravi Venkatesan and drives active collaboration to grow Microsoft business in India.
Thomas Payyapilli joined Microsoft in 1996. He was a key member of the team that set up the India GTSC in Bangalore in October 2003. Prior to his current role, he led the Global Partner Services (GPS) team as the business support director.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech