MS India GTSC appoints new senior director
Microsoft India Global Technical Support Centre (India GTSC) has appointed Thomas Payyapilli as the new senior director for the organization. In his new role, he will be responsible for the growth and performance of the India GTSC which is an integral part of Microsoft Customer Services and Support (CSS).
Payyapilli will oversee a wide spectrum of management functions such as customer satisfaction, fiscal improvements, talent acquisition, service delivery, quality and employee satisfaction. He represents the India GTSC as part of the Customer Technical Services (CTS) leadership that oversees strategic planning and execution for CTS worldwide. He is also a part of the Microsoft One India leadership team which is led by Ravi Venkatesan and drives active collaboration to grow Microsoft business in India.
Thomas Payyapilli joined Microsoft in 1996. He was a key member of the team that set up the India GTSC in Bangalore in October 2003. Prior to his current role, he led the Global Partner Services (GPS) team as the business support director.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business