MS India GTSC appoints new senior director
Microsoft India Global Technical Support Centre (India GTSC) has appointed Thomas Payyapilli as the new senior director for the organization. In his new role, he will be responsible for the growth and performance of the India GTSC which is an integral part of Microsoft Customer Services and Support (CSS).
Payyapilli will oversee a wide spectrum of management functions such as customer satisfaction, fiscal improvements, talent acquisition, service delivery, quality and employee satisfaction. He represents the India GTSC as part of the Customer Technical Services (CTS) leadership that oversees strategic planning and execution for CTS worldwide. He is also a part of the Microsoft One India leadership team which is led by Ravi Venkatesan and drives active collaboration to grow Microsoft business in India.
Thomas Payyapilli joined Microsoft in 1996. He was a key member of the team that set up the India GTSC in Bangalore in October 2003. Prior to his current role, he led the Global Partner Services (GPS) team as the business support director.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate