MS's Geo Expansion Plans for Indian SMEs
Microsoft Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. is extending its presence pan India.
In a bid to address the needs of the Indian SMEs, it will establish direct sales infrastructure, broadening partner eco- system, market education initiatives and programs.
It will open offices in Ahmedabad, Indore, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Cochin and Coimbatore.
The direct team in each city will be supported by regional branches for deeper functional expertise as per Microsoft’s Hub and Spoke model. The company will also forge relationships with industry associations in each city to understand and address local business challenges.
Neelam Dhawan, MD, Microsoft India, said, “Small and medium businesses are playing a key role in driving India’s growth. We remain committed to help them utilize technology for empowering their people; address consumer needs better and streamline their businesses.”
Rajeev Mittal, group director & partner - small & mid market solutions, elaborates, “Our partners have been providing solutions and services to the customers in a lot of these cities already. We believe that being present there physically will help our partners provide better solutions, services, support and faster turnaround time.”
Under the geo expansion plan, Microsoft will work with broad channel partners to impart information on its products and licensing to serve IT needs of the business customers in the territory. It also aims to catalyze its ISV partners to provide localized solutions for the market.
The channel engagement will be under the Microsoft Partner Programme (MSPP) framework.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- 3 Indian Brands that Know How To Use Humour on Twitter
- CIO Klub Plans Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- Cio Club Plans Global Expansion : Umesh Mehta