MS's Geo Expansion Plans for Indian SMEs
Microsoft Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. is extending its presence pan India.
In a bid to address the needs of the Indian SMEs, it will establish direct sales infrastructure, broadening partner eco- system, market education initiatives and programs.
It will open offices in Ahmedabad, Indore, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Cochin and Coimbatore.
The direct team in each city will be supported by regional branches for deeper functional expertise as per Microsoft’s Hub and Spoke model. The company will also forge relationships with industry associations in each city to understand and address local business challenges.
Neelam Dhawan, MD, Microsoft India, said, “Small and medium businesses are playing a key role in driving India’s growth. We remain committed to help them utilize technology for empowering their people; address consumer needs better and streamline their businesses.”
Rajeev Mittal, group director & partner - small & mid market solutions, elaborates, “Our partners have been providing solutions and services to the customers in a lot of these cities already. We believe that being present there physically will help our partners provide better solutions, services, support and faster turnaround time.”
Under the geo expansion plan, Microsoft will work with broad channel partners to impart information on its products and licensing to serve IT needs of the business customers in the territory. It also aims to catalyze its ISV partners to provide localized solutions for the market.
The channel engagement will be under the Microsoft Partner Programme (MSPP) framework.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India